Whose got a crush on a fellow forumite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's only natural to wonder what others think about oneself, but for my part, I'm just going to assume that regarding me, the answer to that particular question is "no".

ElJuski

Staff member
wait, are we really going through another round of this? I thought this was all post-post modern irony at this point

B

Biannoshufu

wait, are we really going through another round of this? I thought this was all post-post modern irony at this point
No one forces you to proffer opinions in these threads. There are threads over there in the corner that would love you to go pile up in them.

B

Biannoshufu

I think it's only natural to wonder what others think about oneself, but for my part, I'm just going to assume that regarding me, the answer to that particular question is "no".
lie.

I didn't say I was right about it all the time, but if something's left unsaid, it very well can go unheard.

Crushed on a forumite? Def's
Been crushed on? Given the fact that I post only when my country is neither on fire nor under water, which is hardly ever, I doubt anybody has. Hell I doubt anybody even knows who I am.

Dave

Staff member
I had a crush on Gargoyle_Eva until I found out it was a dude. Now I feel as funny and confused.

Until proven otherwise, I shall continue to assume all unrevealed crushes are directed at me.

And let me tell you that flattery will get you everywhere ;)

I have several posters I am quite fond of but would rather not reveal names.
I'm an equal opportunity scumbag.
Cannot show any bias-ness, can we? :)

People are liking people here now? Good grief. I thought we thrived on the hate.
Yes. Our chief weapon is hate...hate and likes...likes and hate.... Our two weapons are likes and hate...and ruthless hyperbole.... Our *three* weapons are likes, hate, and ruthless hyperbole...and an almost fanatical devotion to the meme.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as likes, hate.... I'll come in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.