WORDLE

I'm glad someone else went to check. I was wondering about that, but not nearly hard enough to put the work in myself.

Yesterday was my first time not getting it in 6. Today I don't get any letters in my first guess & am feeling worried. First time getting it in only 2 guesses. :)

I'll say that even just seeing the patterns of others is a spoiler in some ways.
only if you know for a fact that people always start with the first word or two. I never start with the same word plus i have it set where i have to use any found letters in each subsequent guess.

I liked seeing everyone's process for how they got there.
I was stumped until I remembered the double letter thing
1642704847783.png

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I liked seeing everyone's process for how they got there.
I was stumped until I remembered the double letter thing|
View attachment 40139
1642705201546.png

Mine was the usual. The combination of letters that were included and excluded pointed me HARD to "Robot" but my brain was all "Surely you wouldn't get a word that reuses TWO letters *immediately* after discussing how reused letters are possible! There's gotta be something else!" so I flailed and scrounged for a while, then thought "well maybe I can think of some other word that uses R, O, T, and B to check for B and 3 other common letters" but eventually I gave up and shot my shot and turns out...

I did make it to 20 straight though - and mostly 3’s and 4’s can’t complain too much!
231F388B-B89F-411F-8E71-E5E58169695F.jpeg
46FA4925-1B1B-4546-A615-1E360B3CD1B9.jpeg