[Brazelton] Youth is over.

I turn 30 today. Goodbye youth--I spent all my vitality on booze and spicy food in China.

So, when does the balding and backaches begin?

Happy birthday! How does it feel to be the old guy on campus? Are you older than any of your profs? I am teasing you b/c I've been there!

Cheers!

I turn 30 today. Goodbye youth--I spent all my vitality on booze and spicy food in China.

So, when does the balding and backaches begin?
If they haven't hit already, give it another 5 years at most. And happy birthday. You should go out and have some spicy food and booze to celebrate the spicy food and booze not having killed you yet.

Young people today, with the hula hoops and loud rock music and thinking that 30 is old. Get the hell off my lawn!

And have a very happy birthday while you're doing it.

Last edited:
I'm actually on the way to have authentic chinese and some tsingtao. SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, and thanks all for the birthday wishes :)

I too turned 30 this year. Be prepared for the sudden onset of ennui.
I thought we weren't supposed to get philosophical until at least 40. Shit, I'm almost a year behind.

Uh.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Unfortunately life is a dick and won't bother giving you sugar, so your lemonade is going to taste like PineSol.