1 year later, crazy woman still antagonizing dying girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

They are a grandmother and her widower son-in-law living with a terminally ill seven year old who needs round the clock care and whose daughter/wife/mother died of the same degenerative disease relatively recently. They live in the incredibly week housing market that is the Detroit Metro Area. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I would imagine. The money just doesn't exist to make it happen.
Considering the family is trying to help the girl live as long as she can can't be cheap. Medical help is expensive. Yes it is terminal, but I'm sure the family is doing all they can and moving is not much an option at this point.

I totally forgot about "snubbing for a 6th year old party" but seriously? man, I hate to see what happen if you owe this woman money.

Considering the family is trying to help the girl live as long as she can can't be cheap. Medical help is expensive. Yes it is terminal, but I'm sure the family is doing all they can and moving is not much an option at this point.
I know sir. That was the point I was trying to make.

If the father snapped and killed the crazy lady and I got picked for the jury.. I'd try for some jury nullification all up on that shit.

C

Chibibar

If the father snapped and killed the crazy lady and I got picked for the jury.. I'd try for some jury nullification all up on that shit.
Considering how viral that news is, I don't think they can find any jury that wouldn't convict her.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Random side note: this post would've accidentally been posted in the Dr. Pepper thread, were it not for the fact that the forum graciously decided to stop working for a while earlier today. Would've drawn some...interesting stares.

On the one hand - I hate this woman. No, not enough to wish death upon her; if she does somehow die as a result of what she's doing - which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest* - it certainly won't bother me.

On the other hand...Shego's still got a point. As much as I loathe the bitch, she's still a good yardstick for the 1st Amendment. If she can get away with this crap, I'm still relatively safe with what I can say** (Not that I pick terminally ill people to belittle or anything).

*So, who wants to start the betting pool on this woman? 10 bucks says it's within a week of the little girl passing away, with a candlestick, by the father.
**The above footnote is protected by this. Nice demonstration, eh? I thought so too.

fade

Staff member
I was never entirely clear on the bounds of the 1st amendment rights, but don't they only extend insofar as they don't interfere with the rights of another? That's what things like harassment exist for, don't they?

I was never entirely clear on the bounds of the 1st amendment rights, but don't they only extend insofar as they don't interfere with the rights of another? That's what things like harassment exist for, don't they?
That's the idea. I have the right to frantically wave my arms around as much as I like, until I come in contact with your face. Then I've committed a crime. You can say whatever you would like so long as you don't do actual harm to another person. I think this woman's antics would qualify as emotional harm.

That's the idea. I have the right to frantically wave my arms around as much as I like, until I come in contact with your face. Then I've committed a crime. You can say whatever you would like so long as you don't do actual harm to another person. I think this woman's antics would qualify as emotional harm.
And she's gotten in trouble for it. She just doesn't care. Fucking loony bitch.

S

SeraRelm

That report only mentions two things she's done concerning the other family since the initial issue. 1: An overheard phone conversation in which one comment was taken out of context. 2: A Facebook page which the other family doesn't have to look at or care about. I think, based on everyone's reactions, that you're all getting WAY too up in arms over this new story. I'm not saying you should like Jennifer Petkov, but it's hardly a set of actions worthy of wishing her dead.

That being said, I can only agree with Null, should it come to that. Ignore any antics she may or may not perpetrate until they infringe on their daily lives.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, she did try to run over another neighbor, and from what I've seen in videos, she decorates her house and yard with gravestones and grim reapers pointed at the girl's house.... surprised the HOA lets that go.

S

SeraRelm

Wasn't all that stuff from the original report?

Edit: (The gravestones, etc)

Wow. We post about the death of a little girl who was taunted for two years and your foremost thought is to defend the person who harassed this child?
She's not defending them, just saying that calls for the horrid woman's death and that kind of stupid internet vengeance squad bullshit is uncalled for.

S

SeraRelm

No, you post about a re-visit on a story last year about a terminally ill child who got picked on, the boards go nuts about how someone should die a horrible death over it and my foremost thought is to say chill the hell out. You're feeding on scraps and calling it a seven course meal.

Edit: Null-ninja'd, but again, I find myself agreeing with you.

I'm just saying your defense is tacky coming immediately after the death of the girl. You are tactless. Your statement lacks tact. And I'm calling you out on it. It reflects badly on you, as a human being, to defend the bully when the death of the bullied is announced.

It's not defense, Steinway, it's just thinking that baying for the woman's blood is too much. These are different things.

And her's not taking issue with the defence.

He's taking issue with the fact that this thread topic has OBVIOUSLY changed from the necro'd the post to be an update about the girl dying. It isn't about the lady any more, it's about this little girls mourning family and offering prayers or at least staying informed on what happened to the folks involved.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Can I still say I hope someone decides to shoot her in the ovaries with rock salt, say, once or twice a week? I mean, that's not technically baying for her blood, right?

S

SeraRelm

Wasn't here in October so this is a "new" thread to me. If you dislike my reply to the previous comments, too bad? I promise I won't wish you get mutilated in some vengeance based rage for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.