:3

That's the James Bond of corgis. I can see him in front of an expanding fireball with that same expression.

GasBandit

Staff member
So here's my new roommate, Shadow, surveying his new digs. We'll see if he decides he can put up with me and my messy house.

shadow.jpg

GasBandit

Staff member
Welp, Shadow seems to have decided under the bed is the place to be. I'm leaving him be, hoping he'll get more comfortable with his surroundings over the next few weeks.

Save yourself the trouble right now.
Get two boxes (or more if you have more than two floors). Put at least one per floor. Make sure they're easily discoverable, but somewhere you don't mind smelling like crap.
Also, build a cat trap someplace Shadow can call his own. Then let it be his. He's gonna want someplace to reliably retreat to until he gets the lay of the land.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Save yourself the trouble right now.
Get two boxes (or more if you have more than two floors). Put at least one per floor. Make sure they're easily discoverable, but somewhere you don't mind smelling like crap.
Also, build a cat trap someplace Shadow can call his own. Then let it be his. He's gonna want someplace to reliably retreat to until he gets the lay of the land.

--Patrick
Already done. Got a couple cardboard boxes in the living room, and a covered litterbox in a secluded part of the utility area.

Watch him with the covered one. If he can't stand up, he might not want to use it. I ended up having to cut the top off a covered one for our special snowflake. Need the cover to keep him from standing in the box and peeing all over the wall right behind it, but had to have the skylight so that he wouldn't be all claustrophobic.

--Patrick

I found most litterboxes to be too small for my fat-ass cats and converted a Rubbermaid storage tote to meet their potty needs. Now they have lots of space to get in there and make that litter fly.