:3

I probably will in a few months... he got taken in by the previous owner at the beginning of March to get "fixed."
Hopefully that means he's still at about 1yr of age. You're supposed to get a cat "fixed" by the time they're 1yr of age a) so they don't get "unexpectedly" pregnant, and b) so they don't get the urge to spray. Also, if he's only a year old, that means he (supposedly) has a nice, long life ahead of him.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Hopefully that means he's still at about 1yr of age. You're supposed to get a cat "fixed" by the time they're 1yr of age a) so they don't get "unexpectedly" pregnant, and b) so they don't get the urge to spray. Also, if he's only a year old, that means he (supposedly) has a nice, long life ahead of him.

--Patrick
Yep, he's right about 1 year old now they told me.

GasBandit

Staff member
So at some point last night Shadow climbs up on my bed and goes to sleep on my chest. It would have been kind of cute if some time later, he didn't start farting.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is he on a new type of food or is this an on-going issue with him?
He doesn't fart often. Seems to be when he finds and eats something he probably wasn't supposed to (like, say, a bit of sausage that fell off a pizza last week). Really, this time I think it was only once, too. It's just that his butt was inches from my chin.

Wait until they settle down on your chest...and then SNEEZE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.
Or just start puking while lying on your back.
Seriously, it's adorable.

--Patrick

Wait until they settle down on your chest...and then SNEEZE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.
Or just start puking while lying on your back.
Seriously, it's adorable.

--Patrick
My weasels always (it seems) sneeze when I'm talking to them. Then they wipe their noses on my sleeves.
I have trained them well.

The most fun for me was when the 80lb dobe thought that it was a tiny lap dog and wanted to sit in my chair with me.

Love!

GasBandit

Staff member
MUST... HAVE.... CHEESE..

Man, I wish MY sclera was that white. That dog gets way more sleep than me, I think.

Last edited: