Allen, who will Answer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. I was actually just having an anxiety attack that chose to manifest itself as chest pain. Paramedics were called (better to be safe than sorry) and I got to get carted to a hospital in an AMBULANCE and it was really awesome and the ambulance dudes and ladies were class acts.

Cajungal

Staff member
How do you feel about avocados?

You find a paper bag on a street corner. It contains hundred dollar bills and a note that says "Take only what you need." What do you do?

Has a movie ever made you well up?

Have you seen Shrek 2 and 3? How do you feel about the sequels?

If you had to write a book about someone (not you), who would you write a book about?

What comic book character are you most like?

How do you feel about avocados?
They're okay.

You find a paper bag on a street corner. It contains hundred dollar bills and a note that says "Take only what you need." What do you do?
stand there indecisively for several minutes before starting an internal debate over how I define what I need. I then reason that I would probably need all of it at some point in time so take it and put it into a rainy day savings account.

Has a movie ever made you well up?
Yes

Have you seen Shrek 2 and 3? How do you feel about the sequels?
Only 2. John Cleese and Antonio Banderas made it. Otherwise, it was pretty bad.

If you had to write a book about someone (not you), who would you write a book about?
I would write a medical book detailing what the Cajun Contagion is, what you should do if you catch it, and generally how long you will have to live.

What comic book character are you most like?
pick an unlucky loser at the beginning of any harem story.

Cajungal

Staff member
What's your ideal job?

What do you like better--Italian food or Tex Mex?

How many oreos can you put in your mouth at once??

Not sure what exactly, but I really want to work in the game industry. Luckily, they require a lot of disciplines, so no matter what skillset I end up having, I'll be able to get a job in the industry with the right networking.

Tex Mex. This might be because most of my exposure to "Italian food" is restaurants with $10.00 meals per person and complimentary breadsticks.

I haven't had oreos in years, so I have no clue. Also, single stuff or double stuff?

Oh god, I disappointed her. I wonder if she likes soccer.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

of course she doesn't like soccer. she probably likes gumbo. I know. I will write gumbo in a spoiler box in her thread.

What are 3 things you want to do before you get old?
Learn how to sew
Write a book
marriage

Cajungal said:
What are 3 things you would never do?
be a beekeeper
Name my testicles "Low and hangers"
Allow somebody to go to the bathroom on me

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

If for whatever reason you had to relocate to another country,
which country would you pick?
Japan. for the food and the arcades.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

If your so quiet why don't you become a mime?
1: I'm not that quiet
2: They're creepy

Do sad movies make you cry?

Are current cars cool-looking or are the older ones cooler?

What do you spend most of day doing? What do you wish you were doing instead?

Do sad movies make you cry?
If they manage to not be ham-fisted, yes

Are current cars cool-looking or are the older ones cooler?
Older. Now everything looks the same.

What do you spend most of day doing? What do you wish you were doing instead?
Thinking about the homework I should be doing and doing the homework I should be doing. Getting paid to do this stuff instead of paying to do this stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

What's your favorite old school arcade game?
Galaga

I've been to a couple. One was the Ringling Brothers Circus, but I was probably around 4 so I don't really remember it. More recently, I got to go to a Cirque de Soleil show, and it was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.