Allen, who will Answer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Favorite brand of bittersweet chocolate?

Do you enjoy chocolate with different flavors in it, like orange, cayenne, raspberry or espresso bean?

Favorite brand of bittersweet chocolate?
I don't really have it that often, so I'm not much of a discerning connoisseur when it comes to brands. I do recall enjoying Ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate.

Do you enjoy chocolate with different flavors in it, like orange, cayenne, raspberry or espresso bean?
Yes.

#1: Raspberry
#2: Orange
#3: Cayenne

Cayenne is delicious but tends to dominate. I prefer the fruit flavors because they feel more complementary.

Who's Johnny?
I don't know

If you could switch roles with anyone in the entire world for one day, who would it be?
You would literally be him/her but also have all your own thoughts and memories and free will.
non-serious answer: scott kurtz, to finally learn what it would be like to be a tastemaker

actual answer: this one girl I knew in high school who was really smart and seemed to have everything together. just see how things are going for her and maybe try to pick up on some tips that I could apply to my own things to either have things together and be able to keep up appearances that I do.

Thank you.

Man, all my hair ambitions were to have long hair at one point (which I did) and to have a goatee at one point (which I do). So my follicle goals have been fulfilled.

What is the one word that always gets you riled up when used? Doesn't need to be a swearword, could be anything.
I can't really pick a specific word. I mostly hate it when internet slang gets used in real life (fail, pwned, wtf, etc.), sci-fi slang gets used in real life (frack, shiny, etc.), and when anime fans drop Japanese words or phrases into conversation.

Kris Straub actually invented a character in Starslip that parodies the retarded way they talk in Firefly.

My question to you is:

Will Kris Straub ever return my platonic man-feelings?

If you take the time to nurture and develop a relationship with him and never tell him that you post here, maybe.

If you make a webcomic that gets really popular and he becomes aware of its existence, maybe.

If you continue doing things as you are, no.

Shermie from the King of Fighters series. It's one of her win poses. While dancing, she sings "Na na na na. Na na na na."

You can't look away because it's addicting to look at. If you go into CG's ukulele thread, Stienman posted a wall of the dancing.

Cajungal

Staff member
Favorite Christmas food?

Favorite Christmas song?

Favorite Christmas memory?

What do you want most for Christmas?

What are you getting your lady friend?

What goes on top of your christmas tree? Do you have a favorite ornament?

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie/story?

Do you have any dorky Christmas sweaters?

Cajungal said:
Favorite Christmas song?
Not sure if I could really pick one.

Brian Setzer and orchestra did a couple of Christmas albums, and they are pretty fun. Jonathan Coulton Christmas songs are decent. If it's by an artist whose work I enjoy, I will probably like their Christmas things. I'm not too discerning when it comes to Christmas song quality.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Oops, sorry... I just copied and pasted..... :eek: Gotta go make some other changes.....
Have you considered just removing the word "what" from the question?

Favorite Christmas memory?
If there was ever an object in my gift pile that I would find objectionable, that's because it was brought by santa. My mom was only responsible for getting me things that I liked. I thought that was a nice touch.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

What do you want most for Christmas?
http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/cPath/221_433/products_id/1793

Status
Not open for further replies.