[NCAAF] College Football 2013

I'll start with this. Johnny Football is one hit to the knee away from being Johnny Would You Like Fries With That. It may take a punch in the face from a teammate to make him realize that.

Expectations were low in Morgantown, but down 17-7 to William and Mary at halftime? :facepalm:

Still, better than the result in Manhattan. Sorry, K-State.

If these allegations are true, there's a heap of trouble coming Ohio State's way.

Mizzou struggled in the first quarter, but turned it around pretty well after that. Playing FCS teams is fun!

Not much activity in this thread!! Let me stir things up!

Glad to see Bama take out A&M. Hopefully, someone will shut down LSU too (Les Miles is such a tool).

I don't have a lot of hope for my beloved Sooners. Weak QB and OL. Not a great D either. As long as they take down Texas, then it's a successful season.

@DarkAudit how's WVU liking the Big XII? :troll:

Okstate :facepalm:

Meanwhile, teams from Wisconsin continue to get screwed by refs when playing west coast teams (even though Arizona isn't actually on the west coast, but whatever, they're part of the Pac 12).

South Carolina continues to aggravate me. They play great in the first half and then suck out loud in the second. We lost to Georgia and have just been able to keep ahead of the likes of UCF and Kentucky.

Oh OU you really know how to make me sad. I'm sure we'll get beat up on by Tech, Baylor, and Okstate now. Le sigh.
Were the mighty Stoops bros. a fluke?

I can NOT believe the end of that game. Holy shit. When we went for the field goal, I thought it was over. That Mizzou would score a TD and it'd be done. Then the field goal, I figured would be a chip shot and we'd head to OT #3... Hitting the upright was incredible, I am stunned. Mizzou was the better team tonight. SC stole that one.

A tough loss which is why we haven't clinched the SEC East yet. But we still can. Johnny football is coming to town and if we win, we're playing some school in Alabama next week. We lose and we're not. So nervous.

Dave

Staff member
Okay, so Iowa today beat the tar out of Nebraska. But Iowa, you say, is an 8-4 team. They aren't that good!

Here's the four teams they lost to: Ohio State (11-0), Michigan State (10-1), Northern Illinois (11-0), & Wisconsin (9-2). The teams Iowa has lost to are a combined 41-3.

This team is pretty damned good.

That and $3.75, dude, will get you a grande latte at Starbucks.

I don't think the Hawkeyes will be doing any BCS Bowls this year. Plan on a visit to Tempe for the BW3 Bowl.

B

BErt

I can barely form words after what happened the whole 4th quarter of the Iron Bowl. Holy Wow.

1972 - Punt Bama Punt
2013 - Kick Bama Kick

(I'm not that clever by half. The internet already had the meme before the fans cleared the field.)

Well, my Gamecocks won their 5th straight rivalry game vs Clemson, c'mon Aggies and we can make it to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game.

Sorry, @jwhouk

Edit: Well, Texas A&M failed, Congrats to Mizzou and good luck versus Auburn

Last edited: