[NCAAF] College Football 2013

I would hope that, when the Championship committee does its selections for next year, they would make sure that each of the four teams involved are conference champions - and not make the mistake of, "Oh, let's include Alabama because they're the fourth-ranked team in the nation."

That would have meant FSU vs. MSU and Auburn vs. Stanford for the playoffs this year.

B

BErt

I would LOVE to feel confident that that's how it would have fallen this year but I find it hard to believe Alabama wouldn't have been included over a 2 loss Stanford team. Which is why like most I'm skeptical that this will be all that much better than the BCS.

Mizzou kicks the best wr in the country off the team because he's a piece of shit. His third arrest in two years. The first two were just pot, so I didn't really care. But apparently now he threw a woman down a few flights of stairs. Why do people have to be so stupid?

Mizzou kicks the best wr in the country off the team because he's a piece of shit. His third arrest in two years. The first two were just pot, so I didn't really care. But apparently now he threw a woman down a few flights of stairs. Why do people have to be so stupid?
I read it as a few stairs. Not that that makes his actions better, only less potentially injurious.