Conquest is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuyval Dar

Ok, either it needs to be sped up, or increase the amount of turns given.

Actually, i have a better admin pic

my scouts determined that he was too weak to attack (??) a second time. the first time, well,

413 5 Troops 126 16 Troops 120g

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

All Users, Red Alert! Form up and attack the Trolls.
if you werent already at 60 troops i would obliterate you ._.

I'm not sure who I should join.

I'm a user here, but over at Krewmembers, I am a mod. So, I identify with both groups.

Also, at times I can be a bit of a dick, so could fit in with the trolls.

I'm not an admin nor a lurker, so those are out.

A

Andromache

sweetheart, you're not qualified for a troll. Take that as a compliment.

goddamn bhamv you run a tight ship. 3 failed spy missions ftl.
doesn't matter though, you're still dead meat.

A

Andromache

you're to be funny, and make me laugh my ass off, as you have always been.

But Dave could use some help...

cuyval you douche how can you even attack me when i cant attack you grrr

i hope you enjoyed losing more troops than i did for 45 g.

All I know is I wish you could change sides. I'm fricking doomed.
Well too many active posters are joining the lurker nation. I'm thinking that as fun an idea of the different users groups against each other is, the entire thing needs to be evened out a bit.

But it is terrible fun watching people attack me and get away with nothing except dead troops on their side. The last person that tried to take me didn't kill any of my guys, and lost a bunch.

:tongue:

USERS FTW!

-Adam

yeah i think the entire point is to gain steam by raiding. WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING BY ATTACKING ME CUYVAL I HAVE OVER 1000 ATTACK POWER I WOULD CRUSH YOU IF I COULD.

S

Silvanesti

Well too many active posters are joining the lurker nation. I'm thinking that as fun an idea of the different users groups against each other is, the entire thing needs to be evened out a bit.

But it is terrible fun watching people attack me and get away with nothing except dead troops on their side. The last person that tried to take me didn't kill any of my guys, and lost a bunch.

:tongue:

USERS FTW!

-Adam
yeah... that was me... I hit random enemy and went for it, even before reading anything. I got totally fucked.

C

Cuyval Dar

Come on, Gurpel. Let us unite the banners of User and Troll.
If we pool our resources, we can crush the Admins and Mods.
Then, the Lurkers will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.