Coronavirus Thread

Counting friends of coworkers or coworkers of friends, I know at least 3 people who have died of CoVid, and at least one who was in a coma for several months. There's a reason the last time I had close contact with someone else than my wife was...errr....september? Maybe?
Make that 4, I just found out my parents ' neighbor died of Covid this week. Oddly, he got it, got sick, and died in about 4 days (from first symptoms to death). Meanwhile, his... 8? I think? Year older wife has tested negative twice.

A husband and wife from the county over went to their winter home in Florida as they do every year, for their health.

Both caught covid and both sent back to NS. Now complaining about their $300,000+ medical bill because they fucked up their private insurance.

Rest of the province is shunning them as covid infected idiots.

Florida 800,000 currently infected.
Nova Scotia 11 currently infected.

Last edited:
A husband and wife from the county over went to their winter home in Florida as they do every year, for their health.

Both caught covid and both sent back to NS. Now complaining about their $300,000+ medical bill because they fucked up their private insurance.

Rest of the province is shunning them as covid infected idiots.

Florida 800,000 currently infected.
Nova Scotia 11 currently infected.
Idiots. They go away every winter because their arthritis is worse in the cold. No, that’s their privilege talking. Only privileged princesses travel during a pandemic and then whine about the medical bills.

The fucking kicker is they planned to go in Feb and got insurance for that trip, then changed their minds and went early but didn't update their insurance!

It is 10000% on them.

Oscar Leroy called them and I quote, "JACKASSES!"

4 new cases, 3 recoveries bring us to 12 total.

All new cases are close contacts with previous cases.

C'mon people focus! Don't make them bring back the lockdown!

They could be jailed for 6 months for this or fined 500 dollars or both.

GUESS WHICH AUTHORITIES CHOSE FOR MILLIONAIRES STEALING COVID VACCINES FROM AT RISK LOCAL POPULACE?
Pump the brakes superchief. Yukon has stayed the fines and ordered them back to the Yukon for trial.

Where they will have to quarantine for two weeks in the hotel they pretended to be employees for while waiting for their court date.

Heh heh heh.

All international travellers will be tested upon arrival and quarantined until the test results are known. At their expense.

NS down to 9 cases, back to single digits for the first time since October.

And covid is forcing our city to allow streaming of events ar local venues. Weird bylaw but what evs.

figmentPez

Staff member

Okay bud.
"The vertical separation of powers in the Constitution makes it clear that the power of Sheriff even supersedes the powers of the President."
"The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived. Freedom of movement across frontiers in either direction, and inside frontiers as well, was a part of our heritage."

WOW....

"It's the right of every american to go where ever and do what ever they want. The laws of other nations means jack shit to us."

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm not at all surprised that shit like this is happening, but it's still awful:

"We took the entire model and just threw it out the window," Doroshin added. "We said to hell with all of that. We're going to completely build on a new model that is based on a factory."

"Stop using best practices," Doroshin said during a recent interview with HealthDay. "I think the old best practices in health care, in terms of intramuscular injections, were written for a hospital visit that would take 30 minutes, that you needed to do a bill for as a provider visit. Those best practices can mostly go out the window."

There are reports that non-medical employees were taking home doses to vaccinate friends after hours.

"The vertical separation of powers in the Constitution makes it clear that the power of Sheriff even supersedes the powers of the President."
"The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived. Freedom of movement across frontiers in either direction, and inside frontiers as well, was a part of our heritage."

WOW....
"Freedom of travel" is a hot talking point of sovereign citizens, which it wouldn't surprise me if he was one