Coronavirus Thread

Got a booster dose on Friday, it pretty much laid me out for all of Saturday. It's my fourth shot overall, and I was under the impression that these doses are supposed to get easier the more you get, so I suspected I was actually just sick.

Then I pretty much recovered completely on Sunday, so I guess my body just didn't like this booster shot.

Got a booster dose on Friday, it pretty much laid me out for all of Saturday. It's my fourth shot overall, and I was under the impression that these doses are supposed to get easier the more you get, so I suspected I was actually just sick.

Then I pretty much recovered completely on Sunday, so I guess my body just didn't like this booster shot.
Dude, I got the newest one yesterday morning and, no joke, I was nauseous by 10 PM. By 11:30 I was throwing up and ached all over. This newest one is BRUTAL.

One day later and I feel like I have a cold. Heavy head, body aches in my limbs, cold feet, pain in my eyes and a weird feeling in my butt.

And the arm that got the corona booster hurt more than the one that got the flu shot.

None of the immunizations I've gotten this year (Covid, Flu, pneumonia, shingles) have really been that bad.

But I sure played up the Covid ones to get time off work ;)

I got the new booster and flu shot on the same day, same arm. All I felt was a little arm soreness. I did go from Moderna to Pfizer this time though, so I wonder if that's why I didn't have much in the way of side effects (Pfizer has lower dosage of vaccine compared to Moderna).

Dave

Staff member

figmentPez

Staff member
So, a pilot had a heart attack just minutes after landing a commercial airline flight, and is now going around claiming it was the COVID vaccine that caused it.

Yeah, a guy in a high stress job known for alcoholism who doesn't listen to medical professionals had a heart attack... Yeah, that's just something that _never_ happens. The only possible explanation is the vaccine.

Welp, it's been a good run. First test came out negative, but I almost certainly have it. Annoyed at the person I assume I got it from, but also annoyed at myself for not being more cautious.
Back when I first heard about COVID, and there were supposedly 7 cases in the USA, I told my wife "everyone will eventually get it."

figmentPez

Staff member
Don't read the comments. It's really distressing to see how many "fans" of a science channel are posting anti-vaxx shit, telling her to watch videos from quacks, just commenting "ivermectin", spouting long lists of pseudo-science cure-alls, etc. There's also a huge number of people accusing Dianna of being unvaccinated because she's this sick.

EDIT: There's also a lot of positive comments, but it's just distressing that I could barely scroll through a full screen of comments before hitting toxic shit.

Last edited: