Coronavirus Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Work has started issuing us all N95 masks.

My mental gymnastics are telling me I don't HAVE to shave because I can still wear it to stop myself spreading if I'm asymptomatic... right? >_<

Sigh... Babyface GB probably imminent.

Shave just enough so the mask edge makes skin contact, but leave the rest of the facial hair. So it looks like you still have a beard when the mask is on.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT AND TAKE PICS.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, I'm toying with the idea of going Zappa because that little connection between the 'stache and the chin is the thing that regrows in slowest.

I don't wish harm on him personally, because I don't know him, but the humor coming out of how the British government has been handling the reporting of his illness made me giggle.

US-Canada travel ban for months. You can do whatever you want, Gas.
That only seems to apply to coming to Canada. For whatever reason, air travel into the US hasn't been deemed ban worthy yet. Our countries have vastly different ideas of what constitutes only essential travel.

That only seems to apply to coming to Canada. For whatever reason, air travel into the US hasn't been deemed ban worthy yet.
Why would a third-world country facing a national disaster close their doors to civilization? If someone is brave enough to enter the wasteland to provide relief, let them.

I'm not even entirely sure that's 100% a joke, these days.

I don't wish harm on him personally, because I don't know him, but the humor coming out of how the British government has been handling the reporting of his illness made me giggle.

"The PM is spending a spell in cremation, due to the unseasonably cold weather."

From inside: Reported NYC numbers only reflect those in hospitals. They don't reflect people who are sick and trying to recover at home, or then those dying at home because those dead aren't being tested for COVID-19.

So the real numbers of infected/dead are much higher.

I find myself shifting between exhaustion, sadness and irrational anger. The only conclusion I h
Not gonna lie, thinking about buying a Flowbee.
I used one for years (with a beard trimmer for details) without anyone knowing. Just make sure your vacuum is powerful enough.

We just got the email about how school is to proceed from home and I have to say, it drained me of everything I had left. I'm so tired, and now when I'm not working I'll be making sure my son is getting caught up so he passes. We'll be fine, and we're lucky in a lot of ways, but man am I over all of this.

Neighborhood kids better stay the fuck out of my yard. I am getting close to losing my cool, and telling them to fuck off. Their parents let them run loose which I wouldn't normally give a shit but I don't want them near my kids. I've already spoken to the dad.