Dave's House of Pain

The Jays are back. It'll be hit-or-miss for me whether or not I'll be available for the live draft, so I'll probably have to have my picks auto-drafted.

Dave

Staff member
I do not know. Probably one was invited back and the other was the same person making a team.

Uh, I don't recall joining twice.

One of those two is me. Yahoo may have glitched on it when I set up the team. :/

EDIT: Fixed it. "Blue Jays" is me.

Is the link on the first page of the thread supposed to work? Tried it and got a database error. Tried the id and password and got a not active for this season. :(

Is the link on the first page of the thread supposed to work? Tried it and got a database error. Tried the id and password and got a not active for this season. :(
No. That's just a link to last year's registration. Dave needs to send you an email to get you into this year's league.

Slightly OT, but can anyone recommend an Android draft app? Looking for one to use for a keeper league, so far I'm considering between Fantasy Football Draft Magnate and Fantasy Football Draft GM.

Dave

Staff member
Our Vent is down so I'm on PublicVent.com

IP: 184.154.222.204
port: 6718
Room: 8 Person Channel PublicVent 56

Covar, if you don't show it will automatically pick for you. Kickers, baby!

Our Vent is down so I'm on PublicVent.com

IP: 184.154.222.204
port: 6718
Room: 8 Person Channel PublicVent 56

Covar, if you don't show it will automatically pick for you. Kickers, baby!
THEY GET MORE POINTS THAN YOU THINK!

Dave

Staff member
I logged out of Vent. Nobody was there and my ears were getting really warm from the headphones.

My problem last year was that I violated the 10th commandment of Fantasy Football:

Verily, thy players who playeth for playoff-bound teams art the kiss of death for thee in thine league's playoffs.
AKA THE TOM BRADY RULE: If you have managed to get to the playoffs, beware of teams that have nothing to play for in weeks 15 and 16. No-names may get the ball more often than your star player.
This happened a few too many times in the author's experience, including a year where he finally got to the league championship and ended up with three key players "sitting" because they were saving it for the playoffs.

A side note: I'm a member of a long-running FFL that is having problems trying to find some new members.

I was wondering if there were any fantasy football fans out there who are looking - even at this late juncture - to join an established Yahoo FFL league.

If you're interested, head on over to fantasyfoootball.yahoo.com and go to league code 188877 (Not Quite Ready For Prime Time League).

Password is "karlis" (Yes, our commissioner is a Predators fan, why do you ask?).

We need an even number of teams to start, and we're not all that picky about teams filling out our league.

Thanks in advance - and good luck!

P.S. - if you do plan on joining the league, leave a note in this thread so I know who the new owner is.

We're planning on drafting (yes, a bit late) on Saturday if we get more interested persons.

I just signed up with the name "The Drama Llamas." I had been looking for another league. Thanks for the opportunity!

Hooray for uncertainty and non-declaration/confirmation of player statuses leading to benching my 1st and 3rd pick.