Dave's House of Pain

What the hell is wrong with you people!? I'm 6-4-0 with an autodraft team! AN AUTO-DRAFT! I get clobbered like I'm the Jacksonville Jaguars when I carefully pick out my team on draft day. The year I give up? 6-4.

I hate you all.

Shaddup. I'm just praying Rodgers is healthy enough to help me for the playoffs... IF I get to the playoffs. (Gives Charlie Don't Surf the evil eye...)

I'm pretty sure the weather in Philadelphia is going hurt my team this week, but damn if I don't enjoy watching games like that.

I swear that it looked like the players were finding ways to jump into the snow drifts at times. Looked like so much freaking fun.

I forgot LaSean McCoy was my starting running back. His extra points have made up for Stafford being unable to put the ball in the air.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I lost one of my running backs - Reggie Bush - because he hurt himself in pregame warmups and I didn't find out about it until the game started.

This has not been my year. Again.

I... I'm not making the playoffs, am I?

(I knew that as soon as the four words were uttered: "Aaron Rodgers is hurt.")

Dave

Staff member
I need Dez to have a great night tonight, mainly because the refs wanted Philly to beat Detroit. Some of the calls in that game were absolutely terrible...and they were all against Detroit.

Of course, then Philly went nuts in the running game, so it probably wouldn't have made a difference, but it would have stopped them from scoring at least once.

Dave

Staff member
Well, in fantasy I have Tony Romo. (Not sure which league.) But as a Cowboys fan, I need them to beat the Bears so that we stay on top of the Division.

Just remember, Tress: You got a mulligan this year because of Aaron Rodgers being hurt.

Someday, that title will be MINE! MINE! MINE, I TELL YOU!

This is my third championship in 5 years, bud. You know what that spells? D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y. So take your Aaron Rodgers talk somewhere else. :p

Dave

Staff member
I hadn't even thought about doing it again this year.

Let's get a head count of the interested parties.