Former President Trump Thread

This is one of the big reasons I hate politics. It comes out he was on supplemental oxygen before heading to Walter Reed, but can't let the people know that, because our President actually having a health issue will lead to anarchy and chaos I guess. They even asked the White House physician about if he did need oxygen and the guy danced around the question like a real pro.

Just be honest with us how he is doing, for fucks sake.

Ok, time to start playing "Did he tweet this?"

I don't think he would have used the word Plague, and the sentences are coherent.
He's known to use a Samsung Galaxy. There's a theory that anything posted by "android" is him, and anything posted by iPhone is his staff.

He's known to use a Samsung Galaxy. There's a theory that anything posted by "android" is him, and anything posted by iPhone is his staff.
I'm not sure if that tracks. I'm skimming his feed (which is already more time than I've ever looked at his Twitter page specifically) and clicking on each post. Every one of them says "Twitter for iPhone."

This is the thing I saw about it, though admittedly I only glanced at the article.

Don't worry, Melina, Mrs. Wilson understands your circumstances.

EDIT: I have a prediction - if he loses the election, he'll be dead before 2024.

With a Sharpie no less.

What's more hilarious is that supposedly they left in the EXIF data on the photos which shows they were taken 10 minute apart from each other. They literally had him sit down, sign his name, then take off his jacket, walk to another room with some binders, and took another picture of him.

There's talk about Trump being released tomorrow, but considering all the reports of people who felt fine for a week or more then just suddenly took a turn for the worse, I think it would be a bad move for Trump in a health care sense.

On the other hand, if he wants to brazenly flout his best odds at not dying, when he has access to the best care in the country, fucking let him. Unless he starts leaving the White House again, which I'm pretty sure would be even worse for his optics than staying on the down low.

For those of you wondering:
  • Should Cheeto-in-Chief "assume room temperature" before November 3, the GOP could go around to the various states and demand that Pence (or whoever they want to prop up as Trump's last second replacement) get the votes that Trump should have received. It may or may not work, but there's always the next step...
  • Should he keel over before December 14, the GOP can just order the electors to vote for Pence and whomever as replacements for Trump. This is when the GOP has the most control over the whole thing, because after this...
  • Should he keel over before the new Congress can certify the EC vote on January 6, 2021... Any and all votes for Trump would be thrown out, and only the votes for Biden would count. If Biden had failed to get the magic 270, the states would vote en bloc (a fancy term meaning "as one", meaning all the reps for a state would vote once) for the next President among the top three electoral vote getters... which would likely be Biden. And... uh, Biden? Oh, and... oh, Biden. (In other words, legally the House could only vote for Biden.) [EDIT: Though there are currently 26 states with a majority of Republican reps, legally they couldn't vote for anyone but Biden if no one else received electoral votes.]
  • Ironically, if Trump/Pence won the EC with 270+ votes, Pence would still be certified as the VP by the Senate - sorry, Kamala - but would be the current President of the United States when Biden would take over on January 20, 2021. Speaking of...
  • If Trump dies after January 6, 2021 but before January 20, we get President Pence - and another set of hearings to appoint a new Vice President. [EDIT: We get President Pence regardless if Trump dies anytime between now and January 20, regardless, of course.]

Last edited:
By the way, some of the media has picked the wrong target to pile on, so I'm going to post this video just in case you've seen this nonsense and want to know what people are yelling about.

My friend is in residency as a DO so while I'm aware that the stigma is largely bullshit, I've enjoyed bringing up the nationwide trashing of DOs to him.

Used to volunteer at one of the top (and oldest) DO focused teaching hospitals in the country. DO's have a unique and interesting history in the US that more people should learn about.

He's so dumb (x4)

I'm not surprised one bit. The man is incapable of growth, self-reflection, humility, or empathy. While I don't wish for anyone's death, I do wish that COVID-19 had really destroyed his ass for a few weeks so he would suffer some of what the countless Americans who have been infected go through.

This is honestly a bad move for him. He should be sitting his ass in that hospital until he has the complete all clear. There's so many cases of people starting to feel better then suddenly getting fucked up a day or two later.

If he wants to be dumb, then so be it.

Yeah I guess I'm making fun of him, but I can't say I'm actually upset by it. I do feel bad for any White House staff that has to be around him though (like cleaning and cooking staff).

I am really wondering if this is going to undermine any good will he got from it. I mean, most people that get COVID to levels that require hospitalization don't get to just go home after a weekend. People are going to wonder if he was legitimately sick or not now.