Former President Trump Thread

Donald Trump will forever be a warning to future generations about why you shouldn't spoil your kids. The prick still acts like a 10 year old prince who's never met a consequence in his life.

Guys. I want you to imagine a world where all this time JUNIOR was the sanest one in the family. 0_0 (Admittedly a low bar)

Trump is 100% pumped up on steroids right now. That's why he's so confident that he's fine now. Unless he's lying to look strong. Either way, nope.

Anyways, Trump is sitting here tweeting about how people shouldn't be scared of COVID, and now I'm scared all the MAGAs who were at least pretending to comply with mask orders won't even bother anymore.

You guys ever notice how Melania having it kind of dropped off the map? Does anyone else kind of feel they lied about her being positive because of the optics of a husband and wife not both sharing a diagnosis? (aka, they ain't intimate)

I could be wrong of course, but I also wouldn't put it past him. People are already noting that Kellyanne Conway gave it to her daughter through general exposure but not to her husband George, and what that likely means for their intimacy at the moment. Talk about a big drama boat.

When I remarked that the halting of White House testing could be to hide who's sleeping with whom, I considered putting a "[not]" in there. Looks like I should've.

--Patrick

You guys ever notice how Melania having it kind of dropped off the map? Does anyone else kind of feel they lied about her being positive because of the optics of a husband and wife not both sharing a diagnosis? (aka, they ain't intimate)
It could also be that she's not that old and probably in good enough health that she can just take it easy for two weeks and be ok

• Agree
Reactions: Dei
Trump reiterated that he is still going to do the debate next Thursday. This is so when Biden either says no or asks for basic safety procedures, trump can say that Biden is too scared to debate him.

Dave

Staff member
Biden should go ahead with the debate and bring in that plexiglass thing the dude in SC used.

MAKE Trump show up on stage wheezing like a fat guy who just ran laps at football practice.

Trump got called out by Twitter again on his bullshit about the flu, and starting crying to repeal Section 230, the one that keeps media companies from being liable for stuff said on their platforms.

This whole time he does not seem to realize that should Section 230 get repealed, his own account will be the first banned from the service for spreading misinformation and hate speech. Twitter won't keep him up as a liability that would get them sued. Why does no one in his MAGA land understand this?

Is he just doubling down on his efforts to lose?

President Trump said Tuesday that the coronavirus relief talks were over until after the election, abruptly ordering Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to stop negotiating with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

In a series of tweets posted the day after he was released from the hospital, and still dealing with a Covid-19 diagnosis, Trump accused Pelosi of failing to negotiate in good faith, after she rejected an opening bid from Mnuchin in their latest round of talks.
“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hard-working Americans and Small Business,” Trump wrote.
Barring another unexpected development, Trump’s declaration kills any chance of new aid for millions of Americans who remain out work and at risk of eviction. It came on the same day Federal Reserve Chair Jerome H. Powell said in a speech that more economic stimulus was needed.