Former President Trump Thread

The rage inside me is swelling to unhealthy degrees after watching that sad sack of shit turn a moment we should be trying to deescalate and once again make it about him and his ego.

God I hate it when a politician writes a statement talking about disappointment in "high up officials" but never fucking names them.

You are never going to be elected again, George W, you don't need to dance around saying the names of people like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump when you release your statements condemning them for starting this shit. Leaving their names off the damn statement just gives room for idiots to think you are talking about people like Pelosi and Biden.

Well it's years late but the don't give a fuck train is in full force. Rep Adam Smith Armed Services Committee Chairman just call cheeto a narcissistic psychopath on live TV.

But her emails, amirite?

I am so fucking angry right now. Cursing like a sailor? How about the whole motherfucking Seventh Fleet.

May be time to take stock of my contacts list and cut a few ties. A lot of them are leftover from facebook, and I haven't been there since 2012. No loss.

I dunno, it almost seems like they’re just so under staffed and under prepared, that they’re just trying to keep it semi peaceful. There were like 4 officers against hundreds of people pushing through. They had no real backup. I would put the blame more on whoever decided on staffing and security than the individuals at this point.

So word is Trump was really happy about the storming of the Capitol because is sidelined the final certification. It's disturbed most of his staff to see how much he enjoyed seeing it on TV. Three staff have resigned so far.

Looks like Pence and Trump got a divorce. During the time since the Capitol invasion, Pence's Twitter account not only replaced the picture of him and Trump for one of Biden and Harris, but his account no longer follows Trump's.

Last edited:
Looks like Pence and Trump got a divorce. During the time since the Capitol invasion, Pence's Twitter account not only replaced the picture of him and Trump for one of Biden and Harris, but his account no longer follows Trump's.
Jokes? neither of these appear to be true. The pic is of him and his wife at a rally, and both the Trump and POTUS accounts are followed

Ah my mistake. I guess I got caught up in too much gossip. I should have looked closer.

In other news, the Georgia objection just failed because Loeffler changed her mind on certification, and pulled her objection.

Not one, pulled their service gun and defended the congressmen inside. There should have been dozens of dead "protesters" before they crossed the final step of capitol hill.
Which would have probably set the mob in to an uncontrollable rage and the officers would all be dead. As it is, all of the congressmen are alive and safe, along with the police and protesters. There was only one casualty, which is too many.
As much as I’d love to see these people on the ground, there’s no coming back from that. I’d rather see them alive and suffer the consequences. Hopefully that happens.

I dunno, it almost seems like they’re just so under staffed and under prepared, that they’re just trying to keep it semi peaceful. There were like 4 officers against hundreds of people pushing through. They had no real backup. I would put the blame more on whoever decided on staffing and security than the individuals at this point.
They had 15 rounds in their guns and at least 15 more on their belts... they should have defended the Capitol like they were supposed to do.

There was only one casualty, which is too many.
Four, actually. Three other people sustained unreported emergencies at the Capitol and have died. Hopefully learn more on what that was all about.

GOP attempted to object Michigan and Nevada, both didn't have a senator to back them, and have been rejected. It's likely Pennsylvania will still be sending this to another meeting though.

They had 15 rounds in their guns and at least 15 more on their belts... they should have defended the Capitol like they were supposed to do.
I’d rather blame those that put them in that position under staffed and under prepared than to play backseat driver to someone who decided it wasn’t worth taking a human life. We sit here and complain about police being too quick to kill, and then complain they don’t kill enough when it’s someone we disagree with. It would have been an absolute blood bath had they started shooting.

I’d rather blame those that put them in that position under staffed and under prepared than to play backseat driver to someone who decided it wasn’t worth taking a human life. We sit here and complain about police being too quick to kill, and then complain they don’t kill enough when it’s someone we disagree with. It would have been an absolute blood bath had they started shooting.
Just reverse the roles. And see what I mean. But there should have not been anyone to interfere with the duty of the congress of the United States.