Former President Trump Thread

Don't worry, they'll ban guns and have insane security so that nothing can. :p
I know I left it ambiguous, but I was also implying that the "fans" of such a gathering might get it into their heads to do a little "partying*" in any of the surrounding areas.
This reads like a who's-who of people under investigation or straight-up in court right now.
I know, right? I would think this poster would get called into evidence as "probable cause" in any investigation into possible collusion if ANY of these people end up convicted of anything even vaguely seditiesque.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER.
I didn't even think of this. That's fantastic.

--Patrick
*deliberate word choice number two!

"hopefully much more exciting" [emphasis mine]

Hopefully? Like, you want people buy these even though you're not too sure about them yourself? Jesus, the guy can't even do a good job grifting people.
That's just hedging because you don't want to insult the baseball card collector demographic.

NFTrump?
There's already T-shirts, hats, cryptocurrency, a phone, at least one social medium...it's like he's trying to catch up to Peter Griffin with the number of likeness-related projects.

--Patrick

I predict that someone is going to try to spin this as "Trump is mocking NFTs, and only you moron libs are taking this seriously. Smart people know he's joking."

"The war in Ukraine's all just a hoax to syphon off money".

Where does that fall on the line in between"Sandy Hook was a hoax" and "the Holocaust never happened"?

I'm not sad that these people exist. I'm sad they seem to make up a large enough and vocal enough minority in the most important country in the world that they actively affect world politics and lives across the globe.

"The war in Ukraine's all just a hoax to syphon off money".

Where does that fall on the line in between"Sandy Hook was a hoax" and "the Holocaust never happened"?

I'm not sad that these people exist. I'm sad they seem to make up a large enough and vocal enough minority in the most important country in the world that they actively affect world politics and lives across the globe.
I like to call it "aggressively ignorant", ignorant on purpose because they'd rather win the wrong way than find the truth.

I like to call it "aggressively ignorant", ignorant on purpose because they'd rather win the wrong way than find the truth.
I'd say at least 30 million Americans fall into that category. If they still believe that Trump won in 2020 and that Putin is an upright Christian, they are effectively in a cult.

Magnificent breakdown of the fines Judge Middlebrook issued to Trump and his lawyers amounting to almost $1,000,000.

I get a feeling this is just the beginning of this sort of thing.

figmentPez

Staff member
Rupert Murdoch gave Jared Kushner 'confidential information' about Biden's 2020 ads before they were public, Dominion alleges

"During Trump's campaign, Rupert provided Trump's son-in-law and senior advisor, Jared Kushner, with Fox confidential information about Biden's ads, along with debate strategy (providing Kushner a preview of Biden's ads before they were public),"

Rupert Murdoch acknowledged that Fox News hosts endorsed false stolen election claims

Murdoch testified it was “wrong for Tucker to host Mike Lindell to repeat those allegations against Dominion on January 26th, 2021,”

I mean, we all knew that was happening, but to have them admit it, either they are confident they won't face consequences or they know they are dead to rites and just throwing in the towel to spend the cash as a tax exemption.