Former President Trump Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
My outstanding concern about this case is WHY IS AILEEN CANNON THE JUDGE? She single handedly caused the FBI/DOJ document case to drag on for months, and now she gets to preside this as well? She should recuse after last year's debacle, but who knows.
And all the talking heads are "she got SUCH a vicious finger-wagging by the appeals court last time that SURELY this time she'll do what she's supposed to." Because that's not a blisteringly, gobsmackingly naïve thought at this point. "I did the underhanded thing my master wanted and got no consequences other than verbal. I guess it's time to suddenly grow a conscience!"

Yeah, she torpedoed a case where she didn't have any jurisdiction. What's going to happen in a case she actually does have jurisdiction?

figmentPez

Staff member
And the same people who said "the truth will come out, everyone will know Biden stole the election" will now say that this is a witch hunt, the courts are corrupt, etc.

The goal posts have been moved so many times they're not even in the stadium anymore.

Trump is running ads with him in a fake mugshot. It’s hard to imagine him having to do it will be such a meaningful thing the way they’re fighting this.

Dave

Staff member
Look at how much he's spending on legal fees. Insane! And people still send him money. Which is hilarious. But it makes it that much harder for them to admit they made a mistake. When you've spend your paycheck on a grifter it's really hard to admit that you done fucked up, son!

Look at how much he's spending on legal fees. Insane! And people still send him money. Which is hilarious. But it makes it that much harder for them to admit they made a mistake. When you've spend your paycheck on a grifter it's really hard to admit that you done fucked up, son!
A large part of my job is to identify people who are being defrauded, usually through a service like Western Union, and try to convince them they are being defrauded.

As the quote goes, it's much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they're being fooled.

The speed of today has been impressive. Order applied for, defense motion to delay order hearing, judge quashes motion.

Last edited:
Don't forget about Consiprator #2 mouthing off to the Press:
January 6th conspirators have spent more than two years claiming either that nothing really happened at all in the weeks leading up to January 6th or that it was just a peaceful protest that got a bit out of hand or that they were just making a good faith effort to follow the legal process. Eastman cuts through all of this and makes clear they were trying to overthrow (“abolish”) the government; they were justified in doing so; and the warrant for their actions is none other than the Declaration of Independence itself.
"See? Perfectly within our Founding-Father-given rights to overthrow the government!" - JanSixers

--Patrick

I'll say this for him and nothing else; nobody fucking campaigns like him. Everyone in attendance will swear up and down that they got a free Trump chop, and it was the best pork chop they've ever eaten.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'll say this for him and nothing else; nobody fucking campaigns like him. Everyone in attendance will swear up and down that they got a free Trump chop, and it was the best pork chop they've ever eaten.
Because if they didn't get a Trump Chop it would mean they have dedicated the last 8+ years of their life to being taken in by a criminal charlatan and that is unacceptable so THERE WERE DEFINITELY THE BEST PORK CHOPS AND EVERYBODY ATE THEM

Because if they didn't get a Trump Chop it would mean they have dedicated the last 8+ years of their life to being taken in by a criminal charlatan and that is unacceptable so THERE WERE DEFINITELY THE BEST PORK CHOPS AND EVERYBODY ATE THEM
I'm pretty sure there were only 4 pork chops and 2 miller lites in the whole place and yet everyone left fed and drunk

THERE WERE DEFINITELY THE BEST PORK CHOPS AND EVERYBODY ATE THEM
I think i watched enough Jordan Klepper MAGA interviews to know that in actuality what they'll do is say thery where there and that Trump offered everyone pork chops... and if then asked how they liked the free chops they'll get mad and either accuse you of whatever teh latest talking point is, or stare blankly into teh distance, fuming...

I think i watched enough Jordan Klepper MAGA interviews to know that in actuality what they'll do is say thery where there and that Trump offered everyone pork chops... and if then asked how they liked the free chops they'll get mad and either accuse you of whatever teh latest talking point is, or stare blankly into teh distance, fuming...
And they can't just lie and say they were good?