Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

“There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not fucking share power.”

“Even the smallest fucking person can change the course of the future.”

“The time of the Elves… is fucking over. Do we leave Middle-Earth to its fate? Do we let them stand alone?”

“It’s fucking simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open.”

“It’s fucking simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open.”
Bilbo: “What is the Elvish word for ‘Friend?’”
Gandalf: “Mellon.”
<Doorway grinds open>
Gandalf: (staring at doorway) “Oh, well isn’t that just fucking adorable.”
Bilbo: “What is the Elvish word for ‘Friend with benefits?’”
Gandalf: “Fuck buddy.”
<Doorway grinds open, revealing smoky, pink-lit passage>

—Patrick

Last edited:
This hits hard. I just had to explain to a female friend of mine the Warhammer 40K lore. She asked for it though after we watched Astartes on YouTube.
She asked me if I knew the lore and I warned her, it is freaking loooooong. Now she wants to buy Kits and build an Ork army since she is amused to no end that Ork technology only works, because Orks truly believe that it works.

This hits hard. I just had to explain to a female friend of mine the Warhammer 40K lore. She asked for it though after we watched Astartes on YouTube.
She asked me if I knew the lore and I warned her, it is freaking loooooong. Now she wants to buy Kits and build an Ork army since she is amused to no end that Ork technology only works, because Orks truly believe that it works.
BEWARE THE MIGHTY FOOT!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE!

You know the more I look at that picture the less funny I find it. Between the hunched shoulders & the way she's just staring off into the distance I'm not convinced that woman actually knows the guy talking to her. Do American stadiums have assigned seating because that looks like a dudebro who found himself sat next to an attractive woman & is taking advantage of her being stuck next to him to creep on her.

You know the more I look at that picture the less funny I find it. Between the hunched shoulders & the way she's just staring off into the distance I'm not convinced that woman actually knows the guy talking to her. Do American stadiums have assigned seating because that looks like a dudebro who found himself sat next to an attractive woman & is taking advantage of her being stuck next to him to creep on her.
I actually had the same reaction. The hand on the back of the neck is disconcerting as well.

GasBandit

Staff member
There is no assigned seating in any stadium I've ever visited.

But yeah, the hand is creepy, and the woman looks like a prisoner (if perhaps only of social convention).