Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Dave

Staff member
I got all 9 in like 15 seconds. Of course, this is an old picture and I've seen it before, but still...

The board with the two nails... I'm drawing a blank.
It was difficult for me, too. There’s nothing to hint that the hash marks are significant as anything other than shading, you’re just supposed to realize that there are nine of them.

—Patrick

Neither one of those, but a 70s or 80s actress to be sure. Just can't place the face.
100 percent. I actually thought she was from Battle Of Endor, but now I can't remember what movie it would have been. I also thought it might have been Helen Slater from Supergirl.
supergirl.png

UPDATE - Well, I was in the right direction with Ewoks, but picked the wrong movie. Caravan of Courage. However, it's actually a guy.
Caravan poster.jpeg
Caravan.jpg

You know, the more I look at the picture, she kind of looks like Mark Hammil's sister.

Last edited:
UPDATE - Well, I was in the right direction with Ewoks, but picked the wrong movie. Caravan of Courage. However, it's actually a guy.
View attachment 34224View attachment 34225

You know, the more I look at the picture, she kind of looks like Mark Hammil's sister.
I mean technically he's in Battle for Endor, for like two minutes. What a great premise for a TV movie sequel to a TV movie: Spend an entire film saving the family to live happily ever after... then KILL THEM ALL IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES in the followup.

The Ewok Movies: Fucking you up before Alien 3 ever had a chance.