Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Oh, SexyCyborg. The LEDs are attached to the hem of her skirt. You can see the controller attached to her belt.

Oh, SexyCyborg. The LEDs are attached to the hem of her skirt. You can see the controller attached to her belt.
You know, I was going to mention this earlier. If the light were attached to the plugs shown, wouldn't the light be more like a flashlight or at least slightly interrupted by the position of her legs instead of shining down onto her privates?

You know, I was going to mention this earlier. If the light were attached to the plugs shown, wouldn't the light be more like a flashlight or at least slightly interrupted by the position of her legs instead of shining down onto her privates?
I think you put more thought into this than most of the guys on the forum. Or different thoughts anyway.

But she's wearing a shirt of the one original triology movie without a death star? I'm sick of fake girl nerds.

But she's wearing a shirt of the one original triology movie without a death star? I'm sick of fake girl nerds.
Good! More pizza for the rest of us! :p (I know you're being /s)

As I'm responding to this, Li'l Z looks over and goes, "She made the Death Star out of pizza?? That's so COOL!". This is a young man who knows how to keep getting pizza.

But he first got rich when he was born into a family that owned a south african diamond mine.

charges.png

Can't waste electricity if you blow the circuit and/or electrocute yourself, I guess.

--Patrick