Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I mean, lotta food insecure households out there.
This being a generally accepted thing the USA - people being reliant on their schools to feed their children - is one of the biggest signs of the disfunctionality of American society. Richest country in the world, sure.
Obviously, there will be poor and hungry, always. Everywhere, except in a true real post-scarcity Star Trek fantasy world. But it shouldn't be... What, 25% of all children under 18?!
Back to school or not is a big issue in Belgium right now too - balancing the covid19 necessities with the psycho-social and emotional wellbeing of children, dealing with children in trade schools (can't distance-learn welding or stuff), there's race and language difference problems (free laptops for children without a computer at home mainly went to Muslim families because, well, they make up the largest part of the poor, and of course rogue wind idiots think this means we're somehow paying for all these people's gaming habits or something),... It's not an easy issue. As much as I, as a non-parent, may think just keeping them all at home would be best for me, I'm aware there's a lot of other stuff at play.
However, "children may be starving" isn't part of the conversation at all, because we live in the developed world.