Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

All that money and they couldn't hire an interior designer? Or worse yet, they did :puke:

The room with the japanese style soaking tub looked pretty sweet though, not gonna lie.

Also, lol at the fake water they Photoshopped over the pool. Wonder how nasty it actually looks.

So much wasted space. I also noticed there is no bookshelf in the entire house. This is something I see a lot in modern interior design. A lot of emptiness with no personality.

Meh. Aside from the... collection?... it's a pretty standard non-descript no-character golf-course-adjacent McMansion.

It's profoundly boring as a house.
The grand entrance way outside is neat, and the wood floors are beautiful, as are the wood pillars (though, why they kept them rough, I do not know), but at it's cold boring heart, it's a spec home.

But if you kept the interesting interior terrain and removed the occupants, I can just picture our cats loving the fireplace area and the office.

It's overly busy everywhere, the bathrooms are hideous (and I'll never understand the American idea that you need more bathrooms than bedrooms - one a piece is already more than plenty, for the rest just have guest toilets), every different surface has a different pattern to it...These people have absolutely no taste. At least they're doing their part to keep WWF in business by making sure there are endangered species around to protect, I guess.

I would like to point out that this 16yr-old ("it's barely legal!") home is located about an hour from where I work, and about 15min N of THE absolute most conservative, Trump-fellating region of our fine state. It is apparently owned by one of the two brothers that own/run Brenner Oil Group, whose trucks I see all the time on my commute to and from work.

I find it highly unusual that we see all these proudly displayed trophies but no proud display of the weapons that must have been used to take them. Weird.

--Patrick

American freezing point of water = 32°F
Rest of the world freezing point of water = 0°C

American boiling point of water = 212°F
Rest of the world boiling point of water = 100°C

American date format = mm/dd/yyyy = middle section increases, then first section, then last section. (Weird)
Rest of the world date format = dd/mm/yyyy = first section increases, then middle section, then last section. (Sensible)

American units =
39.37 inches in 1 metre
0.264 gallons in 1 litre
35.27oz in 1kg
247.105 acres in 1 km^2

Rest of the world units
100 cm in 1 metre
100 cl in 1 litre
1000g in 1kg
1000000 m^2 in 1 km^2

See, I can pick arbitrary comparisons too :p

American freezing point of water = 32°F
Rest of the world freezing point of water = 0°C

American boiling point of water = 212°F
Rest of the world boiling point of water = 100°C

American date format = mm/dd/yyyy = middle section increases, then first section, then last section. (Weird)
Rest of the world date format = dd/mm/yyyy = first section increases, then middle section, then last section. (Sensible)

American units =
39.37 inches in 1 metre
0.264 gallons in 1 litre
35.27oz in 1kg
247.105 acres in 1 km^2

Rest of the world units
100 cm in 1 metre
100 cl in 1 litre
1000g in 1kg
1000000 m^2 in 1 km^2

See, I can pick arbitrary comparisons too :p
1628963451594.png

I still think it should be year/month/day, but I'm a weirdo...