Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Chyrgiel? Chyrgel? Sounds vaguely high fantasy-esque. I have no idea what this has to do with any kind of angel.

But my son becomes Changel, which keeps making me giggle.

...oh no, it's worse! Mr. Z becomes Chingel. "Changel, son of Chingel" sound like Tolkien lost his mind. :rofl:

GasBandit

Staff member
Chyrgiel? Chyrgel? Sounds vaguely high fantasy-esque. I have no idea what this has to do with any kind of angel.

But my son becomes Changel, which keeps making me giggle.

...oh no, it's worse! Mr. Z becomes Chingel. "Changel, son of Chingel" sound like Tolkien lost his mind. :rofl:
"I've got spurs that Chingel Changel Chyrgel..."

Dave

Staff member
God damn it. Velma. VELMA!

Not sure why but my phone has been autocorrecting names. Earlier today we were talking about which server we were going to roll on when Lost Ark came out. I suggested Karta and my phone decided that wasn't a real name and instead posted "Marta". Caused all sorts of confusion.

God damn it. Velma. VELMA!

Not sure why but my phone has been autocorrecting names. Earlier today we were talking about which server we were going to roll on when Lost Ark came out. I suggested Karta and my phone decided that wasn't a real name and instead posted "Marta". Caused all sorts of confusion.
It saved your life, though. Right name to call out at the right time.

If I had just a bit more energy, I'd be going through all these names and seeing what they would actually translate to on Hebrew, since that is what I think most 'el' names come from. But I don't have the mental energy at the moment to do that level of verb conjugation.

It would amuse me though to see the results, cuz I'm sure that some of these would translate.

Also: Anainel