Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
The longer I look at it, the more I hate it
It's been explained in the comments that this is the floorplan of a safehouse. The person(s) being protected are in the inner bedrooms, the "bonus" room is the guard room with an attached bedroom so they can trade off sleeping. The windows on the inner bedrooms all look out into a walled garden and have steel shutters.

I still want to know why the "blue" inner bedroom gets its own bathroom when the "master" bedroom does not.

I'm not so sure that tracks. If the bedroom off the bonus room is for the sleeping guards, it should have a bathroom instead of the blue room. And yeah, master bedroom should have it's own bathroom unless the person they are protecting needs to be monitored for some reason. Having to go through the hall bathroom to get to the rest of the house is just weird.

Maybe the protectee is actually in the blue room? The master could be used for recreation or something instead.

figmentPez

Staff member
It's been explained in the comments that this is the floorplan of a safehouse. The person(s) being protected are in the inner bedrooms, the "bonus" room is the guard room with an attached bedroom so they can trade off sleeping. The windows on the inner bedrooms all look out into a walled garden and have steel shutters.

I still want to know why the "blue" inner bedroom gets its own bathroom when the "master" bedroom does not.
Reddit says this is the house from the floorplan, and apparently the floorplan isn't accurate to what's actually there. The living room has a doorway to the hallway that connects all the bedrooms and bathroom.