Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

My older ones are too apathetic to contribute insults, and my little one's haven't progressed past "poopy butt" insults, which in some circles are apparently "adorable" and elicit grins.

So tell me, if a small child ran up to you, called you poopy butt, then ran away giggling - how would that make you feel?

And remember, this is for science, so try to be honest.

Zappit

Staff member
So tell me, if a small child ran up to you, called you poopy butt, then ran away giggling - how would that make you feel?

And remember, this is for science, so try to be honest.
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for laughs I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologize now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will call you a poopy butt right back."

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for laughs I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologize now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will call you a poopy butt right back."
Sounds like Harry Dresden, but I don't think that it is.

This is a new piece of stock art the 3PP I used to freelance for just posted.

All I can think is that the artist was told, "Okay, we need a hooded fetish angel who farts ghosts."