Funny (political, religious) pictures

Terrorism... it just works.
In a lot of ways, one can only conclude that "they" have won. The Western world has abandoned a lot of rights and dreams our ancestors faught for, and we're more divided and scared than ever. The (extreme) right taking over means we'll see (attempts to) turn back rights to abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, equal rights for women, all that jazz. You know, those pesky things ISIS hates too.

fade

Staff member
It'll be like living in the suburbs. The US will be that asshole neighbor who borrows the lawnmower and never gives it back.

A friend and I have often theorized the reason the President always ages so dramatically is because they have to guard an ancient, soul stealing relic as part of their Presidential duties. Like that bronze bust of Lincoln is actually a vessel for his soul and he's been cursing every president since for basically being terrible human beings.

Zappit

Staff member
A friend and I have often theorized the reason the President always ages so dramatically is because they have to guard an ancient, soul stealing relic as part of their Presidential duties. Like that bronze bust of Lincoln is actually a vessel for his soul and he's been cursing every president since for basically being terrible human beings.
Never mind that if it's gets loose from its prison, it will head straight for the Lincoln Memorial, possess the statue and bring it to life, unleashing its wrath upon the world.

Now that would age ya.

In a lot of ways, one can only conclude that "they" have won. The Western world has abandoned a lot of rights and dreams our ancestors faught for, and we're more divided and scared than ever. The (extreme) right taking over means we'll see (attempts to) turn back rights to abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, equal rights for women, all that jazz. You know, those pesky things ISIS hates too.
Oh, you assumed i was kidding...