Funny (political, religious) pictures

When you're right you're right.

That's why when asked, I always say I'm a "little L libertarian."

Because the Libertarian Party is fucking bonkers and not what I signed on for, back in the day.
One day you'll let go of the republican poisoning that infiltrates all of that and join us anarchists. We have cake. Sometimes.

GasBandit

Staff member
One day you'll let go of the republican poisoning that infiltrates all of that and join us anarchists. We have cake. Sometimes.
Democrats want cake to cost $50.00 a slice, only allowed to be made in an eco-friendly zero-carbon-emissions minority-owned bakery - with no real sugar or anything else that tastes good..
Republicans want cake to cost $1.00 a slice but only white people can buy it.
Libertarians want cake to cost whatever the market will bear, and if health code violations make it more affordable, then caveat emptor.
Anarchists think they'll be able to get cake in the smouldering rubble of what used to be society, somehow.

Quite frankly, if COVID has taught me anything, it's that America is full of a lot of children rebelling against their strict parents who never let them do anything by telling the rest of society to fuck off, unless someone makes them behave. I have pretty much lost any faith I had in strangers. Oh, also, my county has thrown out all COVID restrictions so I'm going back to hibernating.

Democrats want cake to cost $50.00 a slice, only allowed to be made in an eco-friendly zero-carbon-emissions minority-owned bakery - with no real sugar or anything else that tastes good..
Republicans want cake to cost $1.00 a slice but only white people can buy it.
Libertarians want cake to cost whatever the market will bear, and if health code violations make it more affordable, then caveat emptor.
Anarchists think they'll be able to get cake in the smouldering rubble of what used to be society, somehow.
Anarchism, the political movement, is not the literal destruction of society. I know you probably know this and, like the others, are just misrepresenting to make a joke, but to anyone else reading this that doesn't know, anarchism is not about the abolishment of society or living in a lawless land.

I don't get it... why did you write the same thing twice?

He's really into killing black people (and Muslims, and this is just a theory, especially black Muslims) and really lost his mind the other day when someone was punished for it.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm laughing so hard it hurts:

The opinion piece from this conservative idiot is hilarious. "I can't enjoy the animatronic pirate ride anymore because they took out the implied rape" is such a laughably bad take. "It breaks immersion when the people pretending to be from a galaxy far far away can wear gender neutral clothing and have tattoos"... Hahaha, cry some more you self-centered bigot.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm laughing so hard it hurts:

The opinion piece from this conservative idiot is hilarious. "I can't enjoy the animatronic pirate ride anymore because they took out the implied rape" is such a laughably bad take. "It breaks immersion when the people pretending to be from a galaxy far far away can wear gender neutral clothing and have tattoos"... Hahaha, cry some more you self-centered bigot.

They took my racist caricatures off the Pirates of the Carribean. No kidding dumbshit, they remodeled it to look like the movie.

They took out all the Song of the South shit. No kidding dumbshit, they're using the space for a recent princess movie and not a 60 year movie Disney pretends doesn't exist.

They're also transforming the Jungle Cruise ride to match the upcoming Rock movie. THEY'RE UPDATING THEIR PARK TO MORE MODERN CONSUMER FRIENDLY SHIT. SHOCK.

Disney doesn't give a fuck about wokeness outside of mild surface optics or about your fucking childhood nostalgia, they care about kids spending their parent's money.

I will say that if the Haunted Mansion movie is a huge success and they retool my favorite ride in the park...I'll just be excited to ride a new version of my favorite ride in the park.

I will say that if the Haunted Mansion movie is a huge success and they retool my favorite ride in the park...I'll just be excited to ride a new version of my favorite ride in the park.
Usually, yes. I mean, aside from the inherent racism etc, sometimes in retooling a ride they take out what made it special, or something that was just a tad wild for the target audience, or whatever.
I've known more ride reworks to go great than to fail, but it does happen. Of course, that's mostly not the sentiment this is coming from.

I'm still pretty much scarred after they butchered Journey into Imagination, soooo.

Also, the Frozen ride that they put in to replace the Maelstrom is terrible. There is no atmosphere what so ever, and it's pretty much just riding down a blue tunnel until you see some animatronics, then the blue tunnel continues untill you run into some more.

MattY (co-founder of Vox.com) attempts to explain how terrible things would be were the Biden administration to double the current capital gains tax, returning it to where it was in the mid-70's:

JoeN tells him exactly where he can stick it.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
I think everyone needs to reconsider their use of sarcasm on the internet, because the "humor" isn't landing and that's, arguably, a big problem.

I think everyone needs to reconsider their use of sarcasm on the internet, because the "humor" isn't landing and that's, arguably, a big problem.
I made a comment on a Facebook post about cleaning your bike chain. I had said, "I throw mine in the dishwasher. Easy peasy." And someone thought I was serious.