Funny (political, religious) pictures

I think the point is, the republicans are just the taliban minus table manners.

I think a screw broke because this makes me laugh a lot for some reason. Just the reaction, the zoom in on the hat. Feels like real life is a terrible sitcom, and we will never be able to get rid of the worst actor no matter what we do or where we go. He will always be there.

I think a screw broke because this makes me laugh a lot for some reason. Just the reaction, the zoom in on the hat. Feels like real life is a terrible sitcom, and we will never be able to get rid of the worst actor no matter what we do or where we go. He will always be there.
So you're saying this is clear proof both the 6/1 and the Kabul takeover were faked in the same Chinese or Californian movie studio, right? I mean, "Afghanistan" probably doesn't even really exist, *I've* never seen anyone from there! And No way true patriots stormed the Capitol, so it's clearly all just a big lie by the communist MSM and Antifa BLM.

I don't put stock in anything that might be doctored. Like having n-bombs hidden all through the picture.
Good catch. didn't notice them myself before. Oof. My point still stands though, either it's real, or someone took time out of his day to make a doctored photo of it to troll, and that almost feels worst.

I saw it before but didn't realize it was MI.
If so, it's probably less "Anti-government" and more "Anti-Governor Whitmer."

--Patrick

Or just in general. One of my kids said something along the lines of "At least we're not one of the states where everyone has a gun", and I had to explain that we have a bunch of well armed cosplayers that call themselves militias that prepare for an insurrection that will be soundly quieted by some kid at a computer hundreds of miles away piloting a drone.