Funny (political, religious) pictures

They are mad because this highly accurate and detailed map appears to show a dotted line indicating China owns the South China Sea. (No mention of the dotted line apparently showing Canada owns Greenland.)

barbie-map.jpg

I guess they need something else to distract from Trump compromising national security.

They are mad because this highly accurate and detailed map appears to show a dotted line indicating China owns the South China Sea. (No mention of the dotted line apparently showing Canada owns Greenland.)

View attachment 45551

I guess they need something else to distract from Trump compromising national security.
According to that map Australia is in the Indian Sea and Europe don't exist. Or it's another isle behind Margot's back. Anybody who gets huffy about that map and what's shown is an idiot. But I also saw videos of people who can't find their own state.

View attachment 45551

Doesn't the right usually side with China? That's just capitalism making sure the movie can be marketed in China because they will censor a map without that line.

It's actually way more simple then any of that. In the movie one of the Barbies is played by a trans woman. That's pretty much it. It's basically the Bud Light shit all over again.

I had assumed it was because the entire movie is literally about a woman realizing that she is more than just a pretty object for other people to play with.

--Patrick

It's actually way more simple then any of that. In the movie one of the Barbies is played by a trans woman. That's pretty much it. It's basically the Bud Light shit all over again.
Yeah, though the 9 dash line has people in Vietnam and such very against the movie, it's not why chuds hate the movie.

9 dash line is showing up in A LOT of movies recently (it's either get banned in Vietname/Phillipines/etc or China) though but I don't actually think any governments are actually banning Barbie like they did with Abominable for example.

1689347569708.png

GasBandit

Staff member
@figmentPez and anyone else who also needs context:

Jason Aldean wrote and performed a coded dogwhistle song about leftist protesters called "Try that in a Small Town" that talks about how a bunch of "Good ole boys brought up right" will grab their grandpappy's gun and "see how far down the road you get" when you try that (that presumably being protesting or maybe rioting) in the small town where Aldean pretends he grew up poor when really he was born rich to Macon, GA megaranchers. Several scenes in the video for the song were filmed on the steps of a Tennessee courthouse that was the scene of an infamous lynching.