Funny (political, religious) pictures

Every time I read the phrase "small town" I get Don't Stop Believin' stuck in my head for about five minutes.
See, for me, it’s a little ditty about black & white haaands.

(EDIT: Yes, I know that's not the actual song. But once I start playing any John Cougar song in my head, it eventually segues into "Jack & Diane.")

—Patrick

Last edited:
He is no longer "Moscow Mitch." He is now "Glitch McConnell."

In other news:
1690558409548.png

...yes, you read that correctly. The conspiracy theorists are now tweeting that this "heat wave" thing is a hoax. And this isn't that same old "climate change ain't real" narrative, either. This is people who are claiming that the delta between inland and coastal town is "just too large to be real" and that the BBC et al are manufacturing this whole "heat wave" thing as a way to push their climate change agenda.

Meanwhile, in actual Sicily:

--Patrick

I hopped on FB to look at the junk people are selling, and was greeted with this gem from my conservative family members.

IMG_3074.jpeg

I do believe they have, but you didn’t want that either.

I hopped on FB to look at the junk people are selling, and was greeted with this gem from my conservative family members.

View attachment 45662

I do believe they have, but you didn’t want that either.
It's really fascinating how the same people complaining about social programms and student loan forgiveness also demand free for themself.