Funny (political, religious) pictures

That he and his wife used medical fertility treatments to get. Republican think it's some sort of gotcha to mock couples who do IVF and other treatments.
To a lot of them it is against God's will to help or harm the ability to have children naturally.

So cups of JD's cum is as sinful as an abortion.... these fuckers make no sense.

View attachment 49219

Someone else can do the legwork to figure out if this really happened.
Eh, yes and no. He asked about Swiss cheese as a joke about former Sec. of State John Kerry, who sincerely asked for Swiss in a 2004 campaign stop. Specifically Vance said:

“I don’t like Swiss cheese either, but everybody says it’s insulting. Why do you guys hate Swiss cheese so much?”

So he wasn’t sincerely asking for Swiss cheese… but this is still awkward as hell and completely falls flat as a joke he was trying to make. He’s still a cringey dipshit, just for a different reason.

EDIT: Gas beat me to it by just a few seconds.

It was wild seeing them treat this as parading around someone with disabilities and using him as well as the little sudden tug on his arm that Walz gives him once they're on stage as evidence of abuse. The arm pull especially reads way more as like "Come on buddy, we did it! We're doing it! And you're coming for the ride!".

Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised none of their fathers ever actually loved them and god forbid they had ever shown it.

Example of the arm pull from a "body language expert":