Funny (political, religious) pictures

Getting down the basics is somewhat unintuitive, but once you get over that hump it's not that bad. That said, the people who can effectively paint using Illustrator are nothing less than witches in my book.

Getting down the basics is somewhat unintuitive, but once you get over that hump it's not that bad. That said, the people who can effectively paint using Illustrator are nothing less than witches in my book.
I was learning it for the laser cutter (before I broke it trying to convince it that it shouldn't be a Chinese knock-off), but eventually just learned some basics and gave up.

I don't think this belongs in the other thread, nor is it funny, I mean, it's funny that she's able to fucking work in some cutting shit on these clowns dropping terrible true statistics that if these fuckers had an inkling of soul left should leave them incredibly ashamed.

Dave

Staff member
The biggest. Huge. Tremendous Macs. Only the best Macs for him and his android wife and beautiful daughter. Whom he'd sleep with.

Has someone seen the image of a bald guy holding up a copy of Trump's bio in front of a barber shop? I seem to have missed it on my FB feed.

GasBandit

Staff member
Having lived there, I can confirm that there are few organizations as poisoned by ego and testosterone as the Colorado Springs Police Department. To them, every single civilian is just an opportunity to abuse authority, and life is a game of whack-a-mole where they just stand there waiting for you to give them an excuse to come down on you.

Not a biography, "The Beautiful Poetry of Donald Trump" is a humor book where the author takes Trump's words (from tweets, etc.) and creatively edits them into something resembling poetry