Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member

EDIT: What is it that makes paying an army of lobbyists okay, but even the suggestion of paying a protestor is enough to criticize an entire ideology?

EDIT: What is it that makes paying an army of lobbyists okay, but even the suggestion of paying a protestor is enough to criticize an entire ideology?
I think it's the same sort of bias faced by left politicians caught out being self-serving: the other side does it too, but you're supposed to be the Good Guys and this game to a higher standard.

This idea of revenue being "lost" because of piracy needs to end.
You didn't lose it because of piracy, you morons. You lost it because you insisted on ONLY making the content available at a price the market refused to bear. Piracy is not the disease, it is merely a symptom.

--Patrick

Did you guys know when Monster Girl becomes a monster she is actually a "Monster Guy"? She actually sires a kid in the comics by having an alien girlfriend and doing the deed while in monster form with her monster sperm.

I don't know why I am mentioning it but I found that, and the fact she is technically immortal, to be really interesting. Okay don't mind me, probably should back to political comedy., or maybe something wholesome, or both.