Funny (political, religious) pictures

Looks like the Leopards are still hungry for some Horse Dewormer. Guess Lindsey forgot the truth since Facebook was down yesterday, as we all know 100% of the people in hospitals are actually vaccinated people shedding spike proteins all over themselves. DUH.
I've said before that I don't want anyone to die, but this is the bed that Republicans shat in. Now they get to lay in it and watch as their own base die in droves. And I've said this before, too, but I'm REALLY curious how much that will affect them in the next election.

I'm REALLY curious how much that will affect them in the next election.
I’m curious, too, but I don’t know if anyone’s done the kind of demographic breakdown of those killed/incapacitated by COVID-19 that would allow conclusions like that to be drawn.

—Patrick

I’m curious, too, but I don’t know if anyone’s done the kind of demographic breakdown of those killed/incapacitated by COVID-19 that would allow conclusions like that to be drawn.

—Patrick
It is a measurable difference but not enough to sway any election results, I think.

That suggests a 4:1 ratio for the residents of any particular state, but we’d need to layer the election percentages over that to get a rough estimate of how much the actual rolls might have changed, and I don’t wanna try and do that right now cuz I’m just on my phone. :oops:

—Patrick

That suggests a 4:1 ratio for the residents of any particular state, but we’d need to layer the election percentages over that to get a rough estimate of how much the actual rolls might have changed, and I don’t wanna try and do that right now cuz I’m just on my phone. :oops:

—Patrick
Sure, but the death rate is still small (47/100,000), so only the races that where hundreds of votes apart have much of a chance of being affected.

—Patrick
I can't find them off hand, but there are maps showing concentration of Trump supporters over unvaccinated populations or Covid rates. And it's basically the same picture, but with different colors. The majority of those unvaccinated are Trump supporters and the majority of people dying now are unvaccinated. Whether it's enough to make a difference in a future election, I honestly don't know. Especially when Republicans do whatever they can to repress voters, anyway.

This will definitely at least sway the needle for the Governorship, Senate, and President races in battleground states. If I remember right, even DeSantis barely won Florida and now the death rate in his state far outweighs the amount of votes he won by. Of course, not all those deaths are going to be Republican, but we won't see how much it may have moved the needle till the next election. It likely won't do anything for House seats, as those are more affected by gerrymandering.

I've said before that I don't want anyone to die, but this is the bed that Republicans shat in. Now they get to lay in it and watch as their own base die in droves. And I've said this before, too, but I'm REALLY curious how much that will affect them in the next election.
Early polls have WV going deep, DEEP red in 2022.

Where is Omni-Man when you need him?

It makes me laugh because that anonymizing strip of electrical tape means I can't tell what badge number Mr. "C. Wilson" has.

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Pretty gauche for a cop to be wearing a thin blue line flag patch too. He's basically saying "Be fucking grateful, I'm all that stands between civilization and the brown people. Boy I hope I get to shoot a black kid today."

I completely get it. From his point of view, it's probably supposed to be more of an "I Support the Troops" kind of thing (where he's also part of the troops he's supporting) BUUUT yeah, once you combine it with covering your badge number, you're basically proclaiming, "Cops should not have their authority questioned nor face consequences for their actions."

--Patrick

I completely get it. From his point of view, it's probably supposed to be more of an "I Support the Troops" kind of thing (where he's also part of the troops he's supporting) BUUUT yeah, once you combine it with covering your badge number, you're basically proclaiming, "Cops should not have their authority questioned nor face consequences for their actions."

--Patrick
Five bucks says he has the punisher logo on his car.

We JUST watched Shake Hands With Danger for the first time only two days ago. Talk about yer Baader Meinhof!

Rumor is they didn't even make it past 8am the next day before their first 911 call.

--Patrick

Each time I watch these I sort of laugh and cry at the same time.

Honestly I feel really bad for the old guy going on about Trump being a shadow president, because you can tell once the conflicts of his reasoning was flipped on it's head he struggled to process anything at all. Probably is just eating up shit from his MAGA family and barely knows where he is.

This is, apparently, not satire, but an actua lconspiracy theory.
And people wonder why I don't always know if tweets/comments are meant sarcastic or not?!

1634656558497.png

If the life form is 2.3mm, it would clog the needle, because the inner diameter of a 22 gauge needle (typical of vaccinations, including COVID) is 0.413mm.
If the life form was aluminum-carbon, whoever developed the Pfizer vaccine should be getting three Nobel prizes in one go, for Medicine, Physics and Chemistry.

Recently I saw a dude say the fact little kids were not vaccinated was proof of the conspiracy. His reasoning was that the Deep State was going to murder everyone over a certain age using the vaccine, so that they could round up the millions of orphans left behind to fill their blood banks.

Really don't know how to handle these people. It's like our entire world has become a farce, like a twisted combination of Dark Mirror and Monty Python.

Recently I saw a dude say the fact little kids were not vaccinated was proof of the conspiracy. His reasoning was that the Deep State was going to murder everyone over a certain age using the vaccine, so that they could round up the millions of orphans left behind to fill their blood banks.

Really don't know how to handle these people. It's like our entire world has become a farce, like a twisted combination of Dark Mirror and Monty Python.
That is a testable hypothesis. We just need to see the millions of vaccinated people that will start dying. Might be a lifetime of waiting, though.