Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Posting it is always illegal, yes. Private exchange of photos appears to depend on the laws in each individual state OR whether the exchange itself crossed any state boundaries (which would make it a federal crime).

--Patrick
I'm not sure underage nudity is always illegal.

There are more elements than simple nudity that go into the charge...at least, the last time I did any particular research on the subject (which, admittedly, was long ago when the above-reference Hamilton book came out and caused a lot of stir)

I'm not sure underage nudity is always illegal.

There are more elements than simple nudity that go into the charge...at least, the last time I did any particular research on the subject (which, admittedly, was long ago when the above-reference Hamilton book came out and caused a lot of stir)
What I think would be most at issue here is the nonconsensual release* of nude photos, which is illegal no matter the age. That Claudia is underage just makes it potentially worse

*Allegedly

figmentPez

Staff member
George posted this hostage video.

Yeah, that video was made under duress. I wonder if one or both of her parents were in the room, and I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote the script for her. The way she keeps looking off to the side makes me think she's looking at them.

Y'all think Al Franken would have resigned if that shit happened today?

Just thinking about the God damn insanity happening nowadays.

Only Democrats get to have shame. The same shit was happening at the same fucking time with GOP members, and they stuck with it and their supporters didn't give a shit. The democrats can only operate as the party of morals, the GOP is the party of racism.

Sadly, I feel like this election just proved to me what I feared most, that the GOP base has shifted so far it will be impossible for a return. Years of throwing blame on the Democrats has left an entire base ravenous not about policy but just taking revenge on liberals. The sickness is so wide spread now that they take up too much of the base to ignore, and that means three weeks after Trump rallied people into attacking the capitol we are going to see the GOP not only try to block the impeachment conviction, but they will go crawling back to Trump looking for endorsements.

We need some type of election reform to pass in the next two years, or things will only get worst. The only reason the GOP is still in power is due to stacking the deck in their favor, and we need to put an end to those practices.

figmentPez

Staff member
GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes that the fires in California "had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project."

The article has examples of some other absolutely bat-shit crazy stuff she believes. This woman doesn't belong in government; she needs to be kept away from guns and sharp objects, shouldn't be allowed to drive, needs to be investigated by CPS if she has children, should definitely seek psychiatric help, etc. etc.

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes that the fires in California "had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project."

The article has examples of some other absolutely bat-shit crazy stuff she believes. This woman doesn't belong in government; she needs to be kept away from guns and sharp objects, shouldn't be allowed to drive, needs to be investigated by CPS if she has children, should definitely seek psychiatric help, etc. etc.
A Congressman whose name escapes me at the moment said he was going to introduce a resolution to have her expelled. "Going to?" GOING TO!? Wrong answer, sunshine. First you do it, THEN head to the press. Ozymandias had the right idea. Do it 35 minutes ago. Enough of this telegraphing your punches BS.

I just watched an interview with the mother of a teacher that was shot and killed during the Parkland shooting, talking about the things MTG has said in regards to Parkland being a false flag event. The mother said she actually had a face to face with MTG and asked her point blank if she actually believed the shootings at both Parkland and Sandy Hook were faked, to which she says MTG said no, she knows they really happened.

Why am I bringing this up? Because it points to the worst aspects of politics, in that everyone fucking LIES.

It does not matter what MTG actually believes because it's never what she believes, it's only what she thinks her voters believe that matters to her and she will say whatever bullshit on the TV to keep her base fed with their paranoia. It's why people like Lindsay Graham can hate Trump most of the time and then sucking his dick every week because he knows the base will devour him if he does much as steps a toe out of line.

Politicians are part of the problem but the issue is their voters, the people that have been indoctrinated by pundits and shitty YouTube channels into thinking they are rebels versus some shadow deep state, and politicians unwilling to stand up for what is right due to political self-preservation.

The same goes for some in the media, like Tucker Carlson winning a lawsuit because his lawyers argued that no "reasonable person" would believe Tucker Carlson was a factual news show. I mean what the fuck.

We need some damn reform, both in DC and in the media apparatus. How should we start? Make it so any media company that considers themselves "Entertainment" but displays in a news or opinion style format has a fucking disclaimer at the bottom saying "This program is just for entertainment purposes and isn't a news program." That goes for pundit shows or even comedy shows like Late Night or Daily Show, as this isn't a partisan request.

If only "reasonable people" can be trusted to tell fact from fiction then we need to make all these shows extreme clear for the thousands of unreasonable people that exist.

I don't give a shit what MTG believes, don't fucking lie about your opinions to your voters just because it's politically advantageous to be a dipshit.

This type of shit is going to get more people killed the deeper the hole gets dug.