Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

There are times I'd love to see a huge meteor take out eastern Arizona, but then I remember that I know a few people out there.

I know this isn't a funny topic, but I genuinely didn't realize what thread I was in, and thought maybe this was about Gozer the destroyer from Ghostbusters. I was like, so Gozer has to explain to kids with violent imaginations why chose a Stay Puft marshmallow man? I mean, I guess that could be like a funny bit... Until I looked it up, I even thought Gozer was spelled "Gosar".

Reactions: Cat

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh my god, they could at least pretend that this is a fair trial. You know, make it look like the judge hasn’t already decided to let the bastard go?
Why should he put in the effort? Will his blatant, overt bias actually be held against him in any way that matters?

Right after the jury was brought in, the judge required everyone to applaud the veterans in the room, of which only a defense witness was one.

This kid is going to be a guest of honor at the 2024 RNC.

Fuck all this.

The victims aren't allowed to be called victims by the prosecutors but are allowed to be called rioters and looters by the defense.

This is the current defense witness, the EXPERT.

Why not just have Andy Ngo as a witness.

This is all fucking bullshit. I'd be furious if this was my case as an investigator, but we all know that this exactly what they wanted too.

Reactions: Cat
It'll be declared a mistrial eventually and we'll just go through all this again, but with a different judge. Right now it's just the RIght delaying the inevitable.

I had read the judge did not allow the terms looters and rioters.
He said if they could prove they were looting, he would allow it. He didn’t allow the term victim because it implies guilt, which hasn’t been proven yet. Apparently it’s pretty common for it to be handled that way, it doesn’t sound like anything out of the ordinary.
That’s not to say it’s not shitty.

Oh, that's the opposite of this write up of what had happened so far has said. That makes me question the rest of it. I'm gonna look for a different source.
That's what I've heard too but this case has been too depressing to follow it
Post automatically merged:

It's zimmerman all over again

Fuck all this.

The victims aren't allowed to be called victims by the prosecutors but are allowed to be called rioters and looters by the defense.

This is the current defense witness, the EXPERT.

Why not just have Andy Ngo as a witness.

This is all fucking bullshit. I'd be furious if this was my case as an investigator, but we all know that this exactly what they wanted too.

lol guy said insurance damage. Insurance is a well known scam dude

So I got caught up in a political conversation with my neighbor (big mistake) and she went on and on about how I just HAD to watch blazetv. Whatever, if it's dumb I can get a laugh out of it. Well it was even dumber than I expected. This is the sort of content they expect to go viral

Like damn dudes I hear conservatives say the real n word all the time lol

The fact that Michael Flynn was pardoned so he could go around on speaking tours telling conservatives we need to become a theocracy really burns my gills.

Honestly the whole thing is just sad. Its the equivalent of the dorky kids making up some code word to call another kid names and thinking they are clever as fuck because of it.

I can respect someone that just says Fuck Joe Biden. Hell, I voted for him and I will say it, fuck Joe Biden. I don't need to pussy foot around like a middle schooler.

Democrats celebrating passing a gutted bill with nearly every provision that would make people's lives better cut out of it. Sinema explicitly talking about THIS IS HOW YOU GET THINGS DONE.

1637034571464.png

Not even the bare minimum out of them.