Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

GasBandit

Staff member
A distressing number of my coworkers had the "Hmph. Good." reaction.

I don't know if it speaks more to their dysfunction that they wanted him to get off, or that they thought there was any way he wasn't GOING to.

Gentle probing on my part basically leaves me with the impression that, while they don't idolize him, nor would they want to do what he did, they are much more comfortable with him not being punished. They insist it was self defense.

Dude traveled to another state, armed, to attend a protest he didn't agree with. This is about as much self defense as throwing yourself in front of a moving car. But white ex military country boys gonna be white ex military country boys.

We all knew the fix was in.
I mean, was it really a fix.

From all the other shootings (usually by cops) you guys have, i got the impression that it's perfectly legal to shoot anyone that hit you when you have a gun on you, because they might take that gun and use it against you... so having a gun make you more justified in being afraid for your life...

Even if the prosecution wanted to convict him, they'd have to prove he intentionally was there to kill someone after goading them into attacking him until he had nowhere to run, and short of a recording of him saying that, or someone testifying he told them that, that's pretty much impossible to prove "beyond reasonable doubt".

And that's why american guns laws are dumb. You want to have weapons to fight any possible gov tyranny? You can keep them at home, there's no need to strut around with them on the streets.

Dude traveled to another state, armed, to attend a protest he didn't agree with.
No, you see, he didn't travel armed, he picked up the gun from a friend of his in Wisconsin, who bought it with money Kyle gave him, but kept it for himself, and only loaned it to the under-aged person from time to time, which is totally legal, because hunting...

And it's not like they could have made the law mention restricting that to only hunting and shooting ranges...

Reactions: Cat
Was just about to come here to post that in the funny thread, holy fuck my sides.
That's for pictures, which is why i didn't even check it.

But someone did post there a bit before me, i noticed afterwards.

The guy is saying it was a planned bit, but I really don't believe it.
Joke's on you, he totally tripped on purpose...

Honestly until he said "It's a show called You," I was a bit confused too.
I think I would have reacted like Laura for the first time or two.
Yeah, that's why the real funny bit is that she never even questions it even after he tries to explain better...

I mean, was it really a fix.

From all the other shootings (usually by cops) you guys have, i got the impression that it's perfectly legal to shoot anyone that hit you when you have a gun on you, because they might take that gun and use it against you... so having a gun make you more justified in being afraid for your life...

Even if the prosecution wanted to convict him, they'd have to prove he intentionally was there to kill someone after goading them into attacking him until he had nowhere to run, and short of a recording of him saying that, or someone testifying he told them that, that's pretty much impossible to prove "beyond reasonable doubt".

And that's why american guns laws are dumb. You want to have weapons to fight any possible gov tyranny? You can keep them at home, there's no need to strut around with them on the streets.

No, you see, he didn't travel armed, he picked up the gun from a friend of his in Wisconsin, who bought it with money Kyle gave him, but kept it for himself, and only loaned it to the under-aged person from time to time, which is totally legal, because hunting...

And it's not like they could have made the law mention restricting that to only hunting and shooting ranges...
Didn't he make some posts or something about how badly he wanted to shoot someone?

Didn't he make some posts or something about how badly he wanted to shoot someone?
He did, but the judge ruled that evidence inadmissible.

There is a significant minority of scared, angry whites who are afraid of demographic displacement. They're the ones who cheer on police brutality and vigilantes like Rittenhouse or those three rednecks in Georgia (who might well be acquitted by a majority-white jury). They feel that violence is justified so long long as that violence is inflicted on minorities or those who support minorities.

After this verdict, they're going to get even worse.

Last edited:
He did, but the judge ruled that evidence inadmissible.

There is a significant minority of scared, angry whites who are afraid of demographic displacement. They're the ones who cheer on police brutality and vigilantes like Rittenhouse or those three rednecks in Georgia (who might well be acquitted by a majority-white jury). They feel that violence is justified so long long as that violence is inflicted on minorities or those who support minorities.

After this verdict, they're going to get even worse.
Jfc it's all out in the open

I am a member of something awful and I follow the same community that guy who shot that proud boy in the foot did. Guy was banned more than a year ago for posting psycho shit but SA still took a lot of blame for the shooting. Any violence, no matter the circumstances, makes the left look bad. I cannot support any political violence anymore. Only strict self defense
Post automatically merged:

Eventually optics won't matter anymore. Violence will be met with violence if they are not careful.
When it's civil war I won't give a shit. Until then I'm working within the system

It's been awhile since I checked in on something awful, but despite the bans they definitely used to foster just the worst people. They were only slightly better than 4-chan. Maybe it's changed.
It has changed a lot. There is a new owner and a great lefty board that was almost shut down over this

View attachment 39505

This was the shooter before he caught a perma. There needs to be zero tolerance for this shit
Google (and the news) say that Doorknob Slobber was someone else:Benjamin Anthony Varela.

I've been trying to find Rittenhouse's alleged posts, but have been unable so far.

Google (and the news) say that Doorknob Slobber was someone else:Benjamin Anthony Varela.

I've been trying to find Rittenhouse's alleged posts, but have been unable so far.
That is who I was referring to. I was talking about violence from leftists

From the looks of things Lowtax killed himself out of spite to his ex-wife. Perfect way to go out. What an incredible dad he must've been.