Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Dave

Staff member
"We are so sorry we got caught out as being asshats and just evil people. We are very, very sorry and hope that you stop watching us as it'll never happen again. We promise."

Not even morons in a hurry watch Tucker Carlson.
This is the most convoluted "Fox News was just kidding, everyone!" I think I've seen.

--Patrick

Congrats to AOC for proving it wasn't a fluke and for beating every giant moneyed asshole piece of shit bank and Wallstreet CEO that tried to buy her out of her spot.

She fucking nuked her opponent in the primaries 4 to 1 with almost no support of anyone you'd call wealthy.

Congrats to AOC for proving it wasn't a fluke and for beating every giant moneyed asshole piece of shit bank and Wallstreet CEO that tried to buy her out of her spot.

She fucking nuked her opponent in the primaries 4 to 1 with almost no support of anyone you'd call wealthy.
Progressives are doing well in NY primaries; Jamaal Bowman and Ritchie Torres both won as well. I’m keeping an eye on Charles Booker in KY but we may not know that one for awhile.

According to a study (page 16) Republicans now consider themselves more "a supporter of Trump" than "a supporter of the Republican party". In other words, it really is becoming the Trump party, and that style isn't exactly in decline. Sigh.

Dave

Staff member
So he's like Bolton. Don't bother telling the truth when it matters. Write a book and THEN say something. Awesome.

It’s important that he spoke up. However, it would have been much more useful had he done so in the middle of these campaigns that he helped run because now, the damage is done.

I'm sure plenty of people who haven't watched the simpsons in 15+ years will have very strong opinions about that.
You’re not wrong, but in my case it’s because I don’t believe in sanitizing/denying the past.

if they’re going to make a change, it should be to retire and replace these characters, not put them through conversion therapy.

—Patrick