[Webcomic] Girl Genius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaand this is what I get for not closely checking the archives.

Mods, please combine the threads. Sorry about that.

At least we now know why Vole was disowned by the rest of the Jäger's. As far as the taking down Vole goes it would be very fun to see Vole and Gil going all out in a giant fight.

I can see Vole on a therapist's couch, clutching a teddy bear and talking about how he was picked on as a little jager.

And our favourite jagertraitor is going down. If Gil can beat him into submission while barely able to stand, imagine what he's going to do to Vole now.
Of course, he caught Vole by surprise that time, so maybe it'll be more evenly matched this time.
And, Tarvek! Stop doing a jig on the machines, ya ijit!

Granted Gil is healed now but Vole is more determined /angry than he was before so this should be quite an interesting fight coming up :)

I knew it wasn't going to be as easy for Gil as he was thinking but I was still hoping he would get a few more licks in before needing to request help.

Probably Gil got complacent after his last fight with Vole. And as Vole says, Gil did knock his hat off.

So are these FSMADD's Dingbot controlled?

You know what I am so tired I didn't even notice that the word bubble was coming from off page.

I can't wait to see Agatha open up a can of whoop-ass on Vole. I think our favourite love-to-hate jagermonster isn't long for this world.

I imagine Agatha would be all for forgiving Vole (much like Bill and Barry did when Vole tried to kill them) but I don't see how she will even have the chance based off how Vole is behaving.

Well, we've seen that Vole will let his anger get the better of him (as when he was beating on Gil). And I can imagine Agatha's head exploding if Gil or Tarvek blurt out that Vole tried to kill her poppa und unkle.

Nah, Vole's going down. She's going to feed him to the castle.

I think he is going down to I just was saying that Agatha seems to be the type who if given the chance would forgive Vole (at least for the attempt on her life)

Yeah, I can also see Agatha forgiving Vole for trying to kill her.

Now for the big debate - who or what is Higgs?

Yeah, I can also see Agatha forgiving Vole for trying to kill her.

Now for the big debate - who or what is Higgs?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Higgs was one of the missing Heterodynes. It's not like anyone who's physically met them is still around (ether dead or not present) excluding the Baron and he's never been conscious in the same room as Higgs. Maybe Lucrecia's mind-clones but then they'd likely just keep it to themselves.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Higgs was one of the missing Heterodynes. It's not like anyone who's physically met them is still around (ether dead or not present) excluding the Baron and he's never been conscious in the same room as Higgs. Maybe Lucrecia's mind-clones but then they'd likely just keep it to themselves.

The Jagers would have smelt if he was a Hetrodyne unless of course he managed to mask his scent.

Well he's not a Jager and he's not some kind of automaton, so it comes down to ether being a Heterodyne or some kind of juiced up agent of someone's.

I know this is may sound crazy but I wonder if since the FSMADD's are kinda cat like if that means Krosp is their leader given he was made to be the Emperor of all cats.

That would be cool and I'm sure that's what Krosp was hoping for, but it appears that it's not to be. Poor Krosp.
Added at: 22:23
My brain is melting. Hylian, what does FSMADD stand for?

Go, Violetta!
She's stuck him with like 5 daggers in that picture. She doesn't have the power to hurt him seirously.

Actually, has a Jager EVER been seriously hurt in Girl Genius? I'd imagine nothing short of a cannon or one of those big ass Clank guns from the first chapter would put one down...

Most of them look like they're in the shoulder muscle, with only one in his head. And let's face it, that's not where Vole keeps his brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.