HalFitness

Meanwhile, I'm officially down below 230 lbs. Down to 228 lbs. I've gotten used to intermittent fasting. I miss my morning smoothies, but it also gives me a little more time in the morning. Maybe for more yoga, or getting lunch ready, that sort of thing.

I also started checking out the recipes on the DDP Yoga app. I made a dill cucumber salad the other day. It was okay, but I think I put too much garlic in it. Also made roasted chickpeas last night. They turned out okay, but not as crunchy as I read they're supposed to be, so call it a work in progress.

I find I'm just not as hungry these days. I don't get cravings as much anymore, and if I do, I can manage to ignore it or find a healthier alternative.

Today, I decided to go for a walk and did a little exploring. I knew there was a walking trail on Albro Lake just up the street, but I never looked into it. So, I walked the entirety of it today, for about 45 minutes. I'll probably go walking on the trail again sometime, because it was much more pleasant than using the sidewalk and crossing busy streets.