[PC Game] Halforums House 3: Halforums Academy Character Creation Thread

Given the shortage of actual females, which Contingency plan do you favor?

• #4: Rule 63 - Some have already volunteered for their char to switch genders

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • #5: Yaoi - It's a HF fanfic shipper's dream! Halforums Hetalia madness!

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

GasBandit

Staff member
I can't wait for this to start up and see what happens.
I'm eager too. Can hardly wait to get outta the office and go home and start it up. The kinda foul mood I'm in, it might turn into Halforums Academy: Bible Black Edition though. So I might have to take a few shots of Old Granddad first.

GasBandit

Staff member
It is now 7 PM. Registration is closed. Applications for transfer students are now open on a first come, first served basis.

Right, I'm off to put the pressure cooker on the boiler. I'll be starting a new thread and linking it here and in the previous thread for the events once they're ready to present.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh man. Heh. Well, that was interesting. Starting my write up of the first 3 days now. This will take a while, I've got tons of screenshots to sift through and document.

GasBandit

Staff member
And this is just a reminder that characters can still be transferred in. Shawn would be transferred in as soon he fixes his personality tastes, and likewise the other guys who signed up but didn't post their character sheets as well. Or anybody else who just wants in.

Would you prefer me to transfer in as a male or female? I'm fine either way, but I can't be bothered to read both sets of traits and crap as I'm lazy. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Would you prefer me to transfer in as a male or female? I'm fine either way, but I can't be bothered to read both sets of traits and crap as I'm lazy. :p

You can be either at this point. The girls slightly outnumber the boys right now, but we've got so many bisexuals I'm not sure it matters one way or the other.

But you will have to read both sets of traits because you'll need them to tailor your character's desired traits - IE, what they look for in both a friend and in a lover.

But you will have to read both sets of traits because you'll need them to tailor your character's desired traits - IE, what they look for in both a friend and in a lover.
Not if I make it a representation of my on line persona I don't. What do I want in a companion? "female". What do I want in a friend? "female". :p

But seriously, I'll go look around and post in here if and when I have time :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Not if I make it a representation of my on line persona I don't. What do I want in a companion? "female". What do I want in a friend? "female". :p

But seriously, I'll go look around and post in here if and when I have time :p
That's pretty much what Jay did, he chose EVERYTHING both male and female for his preferences. Interestingly enough it didn't keep him from making enemies out of Ravenpoe and Terrik.

Name: Bubble will do.

Body type: Tall

Skin tone: Pale

Appearance:
Bald if possible. Lightest and shortest possible buzzcut oherwise. Eyes are Describe basic hair color and Style, Eye color something brownish with golden flecks. More than that, go wild...or make me look like my avatar :p

Glasses: thin framed

Team options: Swimming

Personality type:

*Tough- A stoic, reserved, standoffish personality who is slow to socialize but most dedicated once befriended.

Scholastic Aptitude 0-5: 5

Athletic Aptitude 0-5: 2

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual because why not?

Self Centeredness: Average

Morality/Virtue: Lawful Good, perhaps even Zealously Strict unless that'd make me too prone to getting beaten up :p

Sociability: Introvert

Subconscious Traits (Pick up to 2, optional):
*Irritable (quick to anger),
*Dirty minded (more positive reaction to discussions/displays of a sexual nature),

Physical tastes:
Glasses: Either
Height: Tall
Physique: Doesn't Matter
Eye size: Large
Hair length: Long for girls, short for men, if that's possible. Otherwise long, I guess.
Hair coloration: Dark
Skin tone: Tan

Personality tastes:
Eloquent, Soft
Plucky Tomboy, Teasing and Playful, Wacky/Odd, Good Girl, Insecure and Timid, Shy and Innocent

What the heck.

Name: Joe (Male)
Body type: Heavy
Skin tone: Average
Appearance:
Brown hair, medium length, blue eyes
Team options: Baseball

Personality type: Soft - A hesitant, effeminate personality that is rather unsure of itself (IE: Shinji Ikari)

Scholastic Aptitude 0-5: 4
Athletic Aptitude 0-5: 1
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Self Centeredness: Samaritan
Morality/Virtue: Lawful Good

*Withdrawn (Tends to flee instead of socialize),
*Serious (more positive reaction to discussions pertaining to studies or sports, less interested in trivial distractions like love and sex),

Physical tastes:
Height: Doesn't Matter
Eye size: Doesn't Matter
Hair length: Long
Skin tone: Doesn't Matter

Personality Tastes:
Eloquent - A brisk, polite, outgoing personality who deals well with others (IE: Itsuki Koizumi)
Childish and Sweet
Shy and Innocent
The Mysterious Wallflower
Quiet but not really repressed, just soft spoken
The Average Anygirl of No Particular Outstanding Nature
The Good Girl of Strict Upbringing
Friendly and Outgoing

...If it's not to late to join the shenanigans.

GasBandit

Staff member
What the heck.

Name: Joe (Male)
Body type: Heavy
Skin tone: Average
Appearance:
Brown hair, medium length, blue eyes
Team options: Baseball

Personality type: Soft - A hesitant, effeminate personality that is rather unsure of itself (IE: Shinji Ikari)

Scholastic Aptitude 0-5: 4
Athletic Aptitude 0-5: 1
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Self Centeredness: Samaritan
Morality/Virtue: Lawful Good

*Withdrawn (Tends to flee instead of socialize),
*Serious (more positive reaction to discussions pertaining to studies or sports, less interested in trivial distractions like love and sex),

Physical tastes:
Height: Doesn't Matter
Eye size: Doesn't Matter
Hair length: Long
Skin tone: Doesn't Matter

Personality Tastes:
Eloquent - A brisk, polite, outgoing personality who deals well with others (IE: Itsuki Koizumi)
Childish and Sweet
Shy and Innocent
The Mysterious Wallflower
Quiet but not really repressed, just soft spoken
The Average Anygirl of No Particular Outstanding Nature
The Good Girl of Strict Upbringing
Friendly and Outgoing

...If it's not to late to join the shenanigans.
Alright, have a look here. Any changes to what you see?

jwhouk.png

GasBandit

Staff member
Nope. No changes necessary. Not exactly me, but close enough for anime.
Ok, I'll transfer you in for the next day then. You sure you don't want any changes? Hair longer/shorter? Prefer a different build, different shade of hair/eyes?