[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

I'll try to be there. Maybe. My school sent me to the ER to get evaluated because a divot on the sidewalk on their property caused me to faceplant while on school property.
You, of all people, should know there are easier ways to get cheap dental work.
Post automatically merged:

WHAT DID YOU SAY

Oh! Oh good.

That post was dripping with so much sarcasm the last sentence slipped down the page.

I'm running a d&d campaign and tonight is our make-up game fort last week.
So sadly, no.
She told me about this. I'll look in at the least. And I have all of them up to and including 8, so you won't be held hostage by Gas.

That said, a few robots rapping may occur.

Thinking about it, I do feel a little bad for some of my attempts at humor. Like bringing back the "dead babies" joke a third time with "dead babying." I thought maybe it would be a good "rule of 3" joke thing, but I was just trying too hard.

Also maybe too many "boobs" or "token female" jokes at Celt's expense.

GasBandit

Staff member
Thinking about it, I do feel a little bad for some of my attempts at humor. Like bringing back the "dead babies" joke a third time with "dead babying." I thought maybe it would be a good "rule of 3" joke thing, but I was just trying too hard.

You have nothing to worry about. We've gone way farther and done way more previously. You missed out on the months-long returning brick joke that was the "Blessed Pussy."

Also I blame Cobra for the whole Dead Baby chain of events :p

Like Gas said, we've gone to some weird (and far worse) places. It's all good.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, I don't think it happened. I don't know if I can make this week, either - I'm in Corpus Christi for work and may not get home until late friday.