[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

GasBandit

Staff member
First pass through the video of last week has it down to THIRTY FOUR MINUTES.

Obviously this will take another couple passes. Or would people prefer a more "uncut" 2 or 3 parter?

GasBandit

Staff member
Urgh, Quiplash is not mobile friendly when you have it in the grid.
Yeah, definitely this is for PC watching. The facial expressions are just as important for most of this stuff though, which is why I kept it in a grid. I did switch for drawing games, though.

Also who the fuck needs "mobile friendly" content these days. I know you haven't been more than 30 feet from your PC since March.

Last edited:
Good and bad news: as per last Friday's discussion, I looked it up and Funko doesn't make custom Pop!s. I mean, they sell a kind of kit, but it's not quite the same thing.

But good news! They have an app called Pop! Yourself, so using that and a little 'Shop magic, I give you this Christmas' Must-Have toy (for adults):

Friday Night Keltsey Funko Pop!

FridayNightKeltsey_small.jpg

EDIT: Because I have to be proved wrong, always:

Funko announced a few days after I posted this that you CAN get an official custom Pop! of yourself, HOWEVER, they will only be available in their two physical stores on the West Coast. And I probably can't get it to this level of "custom", so boo.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
The thanksgiving memes valiantly struggle to stay relevant under a barrage of new instant classics. Who can resist the Manx Haberdasher?

Once again, full screen on PC if you want to read the jackbox questions. Yes, it's not mobile friendly, bleh :p

#ProlapsedToothpaste
#TitosAndSpite
#PonFarrt

Most of the time I think it's not worth it, because jackbox is usually only funny to the people who were there anyways.

Most of the time I think it's not worth it, because jackbox is usually only funny to the people who were there anyways.
I mean, this is true, which is probably why I watch them.

The thanksgiving memes valiantly struggle to stay relevant under a barrage of new instant classics. Who can resist the Manx Haberdasher?

Once again, full screen on PC if you want to read the jackbox questions. Yes, it's not mobile friendly, bleh :p

#ProlapsedToothpaste
#TitosAndSpite
#PonFarrt
I like the add-ons.

Are we going to Jackbox tonight, or are people, like, spend time with their families and whatever? Santa brought me a new headset and camera I need to test out.