[Brazelton] Harold Ramis

Odd... the console versions get it but not the PC version?
EA stopped supporting DLC on the PC version like, right after release. It's never gotten any of the DLC. But you can unlock all of the cards just by using a save editor, since it's all included in the code anyway and the dlc codes just enable it.

Bill Murry added an ad lib at the end of the list of nominees for Best Cinematography at the Oscars last night:

Dave

Staff member
Yeah that was sweet. But I thought for the in memorium, they should have ended with Ramis - a talented guy who did it all instead of just acting. Instead, they ended with Philip Hoffman, a guy who was a great actor but basically killed himself. Ramis should have been the final, lingering shot.

Yeah that was sweet. But I thought for the in memorium, they should have ended with Ramis - a talented guy who did it all instead of just acting. Instead, they ended with Philip Hoffman, a guy who was a great actor but basically killed himself. Ramis should have been the final, lingering shot.
Addiction is a disease just like the vascular something Ramis had.

Dave

Staff member
Research would seem to confirm that there is something to this.

--Patrick
While I agree that addiction is a disease, it is not a comparable disease to what Ramis had. Ramis would have had this regardless of his life choices. Hoffman never would have gotten hooked had he not pumped himself full of illegal chemicals in the first place. He made a conscious choice to start using and his "disease" was a result. It would be like saying slamming my hand over and over again with a hammer is an injury. Yes, it is, but had I not slammed myself with the hammer I would have voided said injury. It's a matter of choices.

And this is coming from a guy whose dad was a raging alcoholic.