[Thread Game] How will you die?

Today, it means typing your name into Google.
In 2051, it's gotten a whole different meaning. And let me be the first to say, eww, you pervert.
See, with me, Googling myself today is just... useless. My surname is Brown and well, pretty much any name with Brown results in millions of matches, and ain't nobody got time for that.

If I google myself, the first result is actually about me. Odd, given that according to Facebook there's at least 5 others with the same full name out there - one of them in the (Christian) movie industry. Huzzah :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Googling myself gets me somebody else's facebook, somebody else's twitter, and my own linkedin.

Also the websites for the stations where I work.

Oh for the heady days of decades ago when googling my name brought up my state finalist ranking in the Colorado state Bridge Building competition!

When I Google myself, I get results 1-20 of approximately eleventy billion.
When I Google my wife's extremely unusual first name, I read a story about a woman who was jailed for repeatedly stabbing her husband. We had a good laugh about that.

...I treat her nice anyway, so I have nothing to worry about, right?

--Patrick

When I Google myself, I get results 1-20 of approximately eleventy billion.
When I Google my wife's extremely unusual first name, I read a story about a woman who was jailed for repeatedly stabbing her husband. We had a good laugh about that.

...I treat her nice anyway, so I have nothing to worry about, right?

--Patrick
Black widow.[DOUBLEPOST=1422678420,1422678350][/DOUBLEPOST]
See, with me, Googling myself today is just... useless. My surname is Brown and well, pretty much any name with Brown results in millions of matches, and ain't nobody got time for that.
For some reason this post got "John Brown's Body" going through my head

fade

Staff member
When I Google me, I get too much information about me. That's why it sucks to have an unusual surname. I did contact a guy back in the early days of the web with the same full name, and the guy was a dick about it. "Oh gee wow two people have the same name. So glad you took the time to write me."

I guess I'm ok with either, although I would like to get a few more runs in the Ferrari first.

1422893255Rac3r_X.jpg

1422893161ScottRBailey.jpg

Which is pretty impressive for being 93 at the time!

When I Google me, I get too much information about me. That's why it sucks to have an unusual surname. I did contact a guy back in the early days of the web with the same full name, and the guy was a dick about it. "Oh gee wow two people have the same name. So glad you took the time to write me."
So...Nega-Fade didn't like it?

Ooo, but what year? If you're born in 1985, and shot dead at Midnight of New Year's Eve 2036, would that make your tombstone say "1985-2036-37" on it?