[Thread Game] How will you die?

1422545890ChristaSpencer.jpg

UM, I don't think so! Nate and I are debt free - we paid for college out of pocket!!! We worked so hard to pay everything there's nothing for me to commit suicide for.

1422545999LittleKagsin.jpg

Oh...yeah, that seems more likely.

figmentPez

Staff member
@LittleKagsin convinced me to check out this thread, and like her I did both my real name and my screen name:

Cause of Death _ Bruce Arrick.jpg

Damn, I guess I have poor taste in women...

Cause of Death _ figmentPez.jpg

Not even sure what to make of this one.

Poor Cuppy :( Stephen Harper really does hate me![DOUBLEPOST=1422577132,1422576985][/DOUBLEPOST]I was on my phone for my original one and couldn't copy.

Today it says:

GasBandit

Staff member
Or you know... don't get the Russian mafia mad at me and travel to Brazil in 2059
You wake up one night to 4 men grabbing you and putting a bag over your head. As your aged body struggles against them, there's a sharp blow on the back of your head. When you regain consciousness, your groaning prompts your captors to yank off the bag.

"So, you theenk you escape us, yes? Thet you not hef to peyingk your debt?"

A second man squints at you, then hurriedly speaks russian in the first man's ear.

The first man agitatedly whispers back in russian. Then turns to you.

"Eym sorry frent. Seems to be kess of meestaken idyentity, eh?" He unties your wrists. "You can go."

As you groggily stumble out into the light, you are shocked to find it warm and balmy outside despite the fact that it is early February. Your confusion slowly coalesces into realization when, high upon a nearby mountain, you see the enormous statue of Christ the Redeemer.

Meanwhile inside, in russian -

"(Genndy, did you remember to tell Dimitri to stand down from watching for escape..?)"

"BLYAT!"

As Genndy reaches for his cell phone, there is the crack of a Dragunov rifle.

"...oops."